President's Day weekend reports and pics- post em up!

dunefreak

hopefully hes a member haha, i was gonna go right into there trailer too, but i figured not woth getting shot at, i only saw that pos once parked with all his buddys i was waiting for him to climp the hill or take off and i was just gonna get infront of him and let him have a mouth full but i think he knew my plan

When im stopped and someone slows down cuts hard right and shoots rocks not sand its intentional ohh and as they were driving away laughing about it, don't come on here and be captain America, I know the difference from an accidental roost and a intentional one ....

nobody is trying to be captain american dude chill....it was a simple comment. JEEZ

nobody is trying to be captain american dude chill....it was a simple comment. JEEZ

Im good.. believe me id be laughing about the whole thing if it was an accident , ive done my fare share of roosting to my buddys without even knowing... they hit my car so hard ive got chip marks in my vinal wrap and a good knick in my powder coat...

Amazing how fast fear will cause a gas pedal to go down.

I once got myself involved in a mess at the hill. I got roosted by an azzhat because i yelled at him while we were coming down the hill after he cut about 5 of us off while racing. He came up to me pulled in front of my quad and let her rip.

I waited just long enough to watch where he went to join his friends(about 20 of them) took a deep breath and went over to their group, had a quick conversation and cracked the throttle full blast on the banshee, then i made the fastest run up and over the dunes and back to camp where I pretty much stayed the rest of the weekend. Word got around the hill that the "gang" was looking for me to kill me. I decided that the camp was a safer place than the hill with just a couple of buddies or by myself. I look back on it now and well I don't regret a thing the guy was a complete azzhat flying another countries flag and well I just don't feel bad about it. it's not my nature to be an azz it just sometimes happens! All it takes is hittng the right buttons and it's on. No apoligies for it, it's just me.

Terry

• Like 1

^^^^^^^^^^" I look back on it now and well I don't regret a thing the guy was a complete azzhat flying another countries flag and well I just don't feel bad about it. it's not my nature to be an azz it just sometimes happens! All it takes is hittng the right buttons and it's on. No apoligies for it, it's just me."

Very well said.

Amazing how fast fear will cause a gas pedal to go down.

I once got myself involved in a mess at the hill. I got roosted by an azzhat because i yelled at him while we were coming down the hill after he cut about 5 of us off while racing. He came up to me pulled in front of my quad and let her rip.

I waited just long enough to watch where he went to join his friends(about 20 of them) took a deep breath and went over to their group, had a quick conversation and cracked the throttle full blast on the banshee, then i made the fastest run up and over the dunes and back to camp where I pretty much stayed the rest of the weekend. Word got around the hill that the "gang" was looking for me to kill me. I decided that the camp was a safer place than the hill with just a couple of buddies or by myself. I look back on it now and well I don't regret a thing the guy was a complete azzhat flying another countries flag and well I just don't feel bad about it. it's not my nature to be an azz it just sometimes happens! All it takes is hittng the right buttons and it's on. No apoligies for it, it's just me.

Terry

I would of done the same thing man eff people who have no respect in the dunes, if they want to wave other county flags go to glamis...

• Like 1

I would of done the same thing man eff people who have no respect in the dunes, if they want to wave other county flags go to glamis...

Funny that's what I told them just before I ROCKED their world.

hey Steve, I wonder why they would single you out like that. Seems weird, maybe you got them before somehow and didn't know? or they were just being a Douche and hitting people at random when it seemed good. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me for sure. Too bad you couldn't find them.. Guess you could have roasted their hauler, or truck, that would have been crazy.

Mark is a good guy to, he was just trying to make peice and help calm things down I think.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The car did what it was supposed to do in a situation like that, it protected the driver and he walked away without a scratch after rolling 3 1/2 times going upwards of 50 mph.

I always have insurance on all my toys and this was no exception. It's getting rebuilt better than it ever was.

Tom Madigan of Madigan Motorsports is doing the work along with Chris at Danzio.

New supports 3

New supports 2

New supports