How about a rider roundup trip?

dunefreak

Seeing as though my buggy might not make it back out this season, (maybe it will, who knows at this point) I plan on doing a couple of quad-only, simple trips before the end of the season is over. Any other riders interested in getting together like we did for the buggy roundup? It would be fun to hook up with a bunch of other riders, do a group camp and run the dunes all weekend on the bikes. Let me know if you're in and then we can start to figure out a date. I'm thinking sometime in Feb.

That would be awesome great. Transitioning from active duty AF to civilian life (and new job) mid feb so it'll be sketchy. I think ill be working 4 on 3 off though so I may be able to make it work. if I can, i'm there for sure. I realize ive never really introduced myself so i'll go do that in the proper section. keep ya updated!

• Like 1

Tim, I am looking at making a trip to Glamis around March 24th if you or anyone else is interested. BTW Pete, can we(cars) come to this shindig?

Of course. Cars, side x sides, whatever. But the whole point of the trip would be to get a bunch of riders together. Either way- it's another DDR group trip for some good times.

Weekend before Presidents weekend??? Dunes will probably be all torn up the weekend after!

That would be Feb 8-9 I think. Should work for me. Gotta check a couple things first.

Of course. Cars, side x sides, whatever. But the whole point of the trip would be to get a bunch of riders together. Either way- it's another DDR group trip for some good times.

That would be Feb 8-9 I think. Should work for me. Gotta check a couple things first.

This date would be great for me too.

mlk report. just wanted to say Friday am, virgin dunes. best ride ever. nice meeting you pete, and the guy with sik buckshot car (really bad at names) at comp hill. probably last trip, got some nascar coming up.

:saywha: :offtopic:

Screw it, I am going to Glamis this weekend!

What does that have to do with this topic?

mlk report. just wanted to say Friday am, virgin dunes. best ride ever. nice meeting you pete, and the guy with sik buckshot car (really bad at names) at comp hill. probably last trip, got some nascar coming up.

Might wanna start a MLK trip report thread. This topic is for an upcoming ride in Feb.

As for MLK weekend, must have been a different Pete you met. I wasn't there. lol 702sandman was probably the guy with the sick Buckshot.

Ptowners might be in for a day trip on Feb 8th!

If anyone is interested we are heading out this weekend just for a day trip on Saturday 1/25 with the Rzrs/Canam, there should be 3-4 utvs in our group so it should be a good time:) We park by bathroom 10, white Chevy extended cab 2500 Duramax with CanAm Maverick (bright a$$ yellow, cant miss it) and a blacked out Rzr S (dont fret, it keeps up), we should be arriving around 7am and heading out around 4pm.