out with the old, in with the new to us

DuNe~Rydher

Well I got tired of driving my RZR up on ramps in my toy hauler and changing all 4 tires after getting there and before leaving so I sold it today. :yiah:

Looking for a used 5th wheel with no garage, 14ft minimum of cargo before a cabinet. We liked our billet edition WW so would like to find another, preferably a 3705 or 3905, but doesn't have to be a WW.

If you spot a good deal or are even selling yourself, post up! :grin:

My 3705 has 17' of storage. It's enough for my XP1000 and should fit both my quads but I haven't had to take everything yet. It would be a tight squeeze with the RZR and Raptor being long travel.

I looked at a Raptor Trailer and really liked it, but the wife didn't like the layout. If you can find a Next Level that would be good.

I put Solar, 400 watts, and a nice Xantrex inverter in my trailer also after I bought it. The package works pretty well. I rarely run my generator at all.

Yep I did a lot of research on solar but knew I'd eventually sell my bumper pull so I held off. Ill be doing something very similar to your set up. Good to hear its working out for you. Raptors are nice but a 12ft garage just wont cut it. My xp4 1k is 12.2" plus whatever I buy my daughter. Ill definitely focus on the frame on the WW's. At least you know you have a solid rig for years to come.

We'll see ya sunday way to early

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Anyone have any history with the Fleetwood Gearbox? Looking at a 2007 375FSG. 39ft with 18ft of cargo.

I searched the web looking for any trash on them, couldn't find much. Just seeing if anyone had any first hand experience good or bad you could pass on.

Thanks.