Chevy 350

Looking for an Iron Block 350.. Preferably long block or complete. Minor machine work ok (deck heads machine cylinders) 4 bolt main prefered. Let me know what you got :D

I have the 350 in my old sandrail. It is a two bolt block. Comp xtreme cam, crane roller rockers chromolly pushrods. Stock heads Edelbrock manifold and carb. Hi torque starter Huges heavy duty 2800 stall converter. Other stuff too, just don't remember off the top of my head. Ran great right up until the accident in the car and I shut the motor off. Haven’t thought of selling it till your add so I haven’t thought of a price yet. I know I could use a ATC 70 :)

Just remembered some more, duel roller cam chain, HEI Dis with Accel mod. Cheap chrome ugly valve covers. K&N filter. Victor Jr water pump, MSD wires, and something else but again the memory just faded.

let me know how much your lookin for neal. Basically horse trading it for a truck :P My brother needs a motor for a pre-runner project in trade i get a 74 4wd powerwagon :P

4 bolt main preferred. Just curious. But why?

At some point he plans on building it for high rpm/hp start with a decent foundation and build it from there. Unless im totally missing something in the concept that the 4 bolt mains hold up to high hp and rpm better?

At some point he plans on building it for high rpm/hp start with a decent foundation and build it from there. Unless im totally missing something in the concept that the 4 bolt mains hold up to high hp and rpm better?

You don't really need a 4 bolt main block for that. Some people think you do, but I have seen 2 bolt main blocks produce crazy high rpm horsepower and never have an issue. Rods end up going well before the mains anyhow. laughing.gif I learned that a long time ago from an old timer motor builder. And that guys knew his sh*t. headbang1.gif