Dune in June (2013) ride report

dunefreak

Uneditted video 2. that ended with Dune_Cruzer's crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r4nTyGT5gY

My Gopro was having issues, and the heal guard views were lost when the video card vibrated out of the camera. I also discovered the brand new case is already almost broke apart. Pretty disappointed in my Gopro these days.

Youtube screwed up my video report video, it messed with the songs I put on there. Time to try a new edit and see. Maybe I need to start a Vimeo account.

Edited by Rap_Rider

Cool ride video, Adam! Wow, that ride sure looks about 87 times easier and mellower when you're following 5 other quads with some tracks already laid down. Then again that was the first ride of the day. Pretty cool to watch though. :headbang1:

The video always slows it down, and makes everyone look spread out. It's one reason I like the heal guard view, as it looks much more active, fast, and fun then the old helmet view.

For just a run video though, that one wins hands down. with the sun coming up, and the lines it looks sweet.

Looks like you guys made a good day of it, after a couple mishaps. Sorry about your wreck Aaron. Looks like you pulled it off much better then I did. You popped right off to grab your shoe. I was definitely seeing stars like Pete said. I'll be back out there again, probably try & make the next Dune in June trip, providing the date works out out. Since Adam is cursed, I'll make sure to not have him follow me, or vice versa. LOL

Having the camera on your helmet seeing the visor with the quad moving around underneath reminds me of a first person shooter type game. I felt I could steer you around if I only had a joystick. Nice video, the dunes look great.

• Like 1

Awesome day in the sand minus the mishaps. Just glad everyone was ok for the most part. Great pics.

I am sooo itching for some traveling with four wheels and sand under me now.

July 4th can't come fast enough for our Coral Pink trip!