Loading Long travel Rail

k_arnold

Hey guys, Im gonna be hauling my predator x-18 for first time in my weekend warrior. To fit i have to strap the A-Arms together. Wanted to see if anyone had pics of the way they did it. I think Ive got a pretty good idea of how i plan on doing it but would definitely accept others input. Thanks.

I took it even one step farther, I strap the front and on my WW I lifted the trailer and cut the fender wells out so not it is a flat deck or close to it used 2 x 12 plants and carpeted them, super easy to drive the rail in,

I took it even one step farther, I strap the front and on my WW I lifted the trailer and cut the fender wells out so not it is a flat deck or close to it used 2 x 12 plants and carpeted them, super easy to drive the rail in,

Ya I have debated doing that to my WW also. My model is supposed to be the wide model but theres nothing so wide about it. Limited by the wheel-well just like any other WW.

Desperate times call for desperate measures lol. Original VW wheels all the way around and nascar pit stop at the dunes.

haha i tried to find some real skinny vw wheels but had no luck. Strapped the front and barely made it between the wheel wells