2nd chance Regatta t-shirt order

dunefreak

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i got 2 for me and 1 for gpssss and didn't even notice number plates untill right now, cooool lol

Holy crap. Me neither. I didn't even plan that! That's crazy. 20...12!

So I'm an idiot. :laughing: Turns out RJ, the shirt guy, added those in. Originally the #'s were 11 and 13. Here I thought it was a crazy coincidence. He never even mentioned that to me that he did that. Clever SOB. hahaa

No problem guys. I'll give this about another week and then put the order in . Please let everyone know about the order if they needed more shirts.

we should just meet ya somewhere and pick up the shirts so you dont have to pay for shipping like you said you were...I would be more than happy to pay for mine

I will take 2 larges one of each color.

Jason, there are 3 colors we did. Do you want one of each or 2 of each? I'm confused here.

Pete. I need a Mens Medium. The ladies large wasnt a right fit for the sister-n-law in grey. :D not sure what stock you have left or if you have one at the house or not. I know smalls/mediums werent very hot sellers lol

COLOR????

Jesus guys c'monnnn!!!! :laughing:

And no, none left at the house in that size. I'll order one up when you tell me the color. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Jason, there are 3 colors we did. Do you want one of each or 2 of each? I'm confused here.

COLOR????

Jesus guys c'monnnn!!!! :laughing:

And no, none left at the house in that size. I'll order one up when you tell me the color. ;)

my bad. grey

I just picked the shirts up. If you need yours shipped, Paypal me $15 each + 4.00 shipping to sales@dumontduneriders.com as a gift so there is no paypal fee and I will ship yours out soon.

I can also bring them to Dumont over cleanup weekend if you'll be there.

Otherwise cash is cool and we can all meet up some place. Hit me up.

Pete- I only really need 1 shirt, If you want, I will sacrafice one of mine to help out another person if that helps. I will take the black and you can see if the charcoal will help out someone else that would not get one otherwise.

Pete- I only really need 1 shirt, If you want, I will sacrafice one of mine to help out another person if that helps. I will take the black and you can see if the charcoal will help out someone else that would not get one otherwise.

Thanks Tim. Thats helps a little although I'll still have to order up a couple. I'm not sure wtf happened but I'm short the charcoal 2xl's plus a couple larges (JVZ's).

I've got your black 2xl plus I have an extra ddr logo shirt in a 2xl black you can have. ;)