Halloween at Dumont

HelmetPigtails

We have been to Dumont several times but never on Halloween weekend, we were told that Halloween is always a blast and we normally go with a group on Thanksgiving, but nobody is going that we know on Halloween, so if anyone can tell us what goes on so we can prepare and if anyone is looking for people to camp with, let us know, we don't drink and drive but we do party after we are done for the day or night LOL

We won't be in our normal Helmet Pigtails sandrail, we will be in our Zombie Patrol Sandrail, we think it's more fitting being it's halloween :rockon:

Tom and Bunny

zombiepatrol.jpg

• Like 1

Alot of duners decorate their camps. Some even build haunted houses. Trick or treating usually happens just after dark on Saturday, but I would guess it's on Friday this year since that is Halloween. Vendor row sometimes hands out candy to kids too. Comp hill is always fun at night. Lots of costumes and shenanigans going off. It's a really fun weekend. I don't go holidays anymore, but Halloween has always been my favorite. Check out some of last year's highlights, http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=18868&hl=

• Like 1

Ill be going the Oct 23-26 weekend before Halloween to do lots of duning before the crowds rut it out. I will possibly go Oct 30-31 to cruise around, check out vendors and to show some friends from NM around the dunes. If anyone needs a group to camp with your more then welcome to camp by us. Ill leave Fri afternoon because of a Dyno event im holding at my shop, but my friends will stay till Sunday.

Anyone know if the Fox (I think that's who did it) family is doing the haunted house this year?

This is Roni And Fran Fox AKA "DUNESHAUNT". Is is unfortunate that we will not be doing the DUNESHAUNT this year.

We have had alot of changes in our lifes in the last year and a half.

We are getting positioned to get the Haunt back out there for 2015.

WE miss all of our guests, thru the Haunt, and all our fellow duners.

Let there be no confusion the Haunt is not dead, it is just entombed for the 2014 season. Have a safe Duning Halloween, Scare YA Later!

• Like 1

We will be there October 28 - November 2. getting some play time in before the vending begins.

Make sure to come by and check out GTP Off Road's new vending trailer and set up and we will have even more products this year then last. We will be vending Friday - Sunday for certain and possibly Thursday.

Of course we will be handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters as well!

I will most definitely be putting a "cheat meal" in the bank for Beefy Boys biscuits and gravy for breakfast one of those mornings! MMMMM..... :eat:

Edited by sand chick
  • Like 1

We will be there October 28 - November 2. getting some play time in before the vending begins.

Make sure to come by and check out GTP Off Road's new vending trailer and set up and we will have even more products this year then last. We will be vending Friday - Sunday for certain and possibly Thursday.

Of course we will be handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters as well!

I will most definitely be putting a "cheat meal" in the bank for Beefy Boys biscuits and gravy for breakfast one of those mornings! MMMMM..... :eat:

Haha, I love this.. I most likely will be cheat mealing all weekend. Hoping for them pulled pork sandwiches. :)

• Like 2