351w HO carb and c6 tranny..$450

Wass up guys, I pulled this motor out of a 86 2 wheel drive f150, bone stock, I drove this truck to my house last year. I bought it for the motor. I was gonna transplant it in to my 68 fastback. Change of plans. Im gonna put a 390 big block back. Anyways I got the truck for $600. Think I can get etleast $450 for complete motor and trans...new starter and alternator......

Wass up guys, I pulled this motor out of a 86 2 wheel drive f150, bone stock, I drove this truck to my house last year. I bought it for the motor. I was gonna transplant it in to my 68 fastback. Change of plans. Im gonna put a 390 big block back. Anyways I got the truck for $600. Think I can get etleast $450 for complete motor and trans...new starter and alternator......

Do you know if it's a Windsor or Cleveland?

Windsor....

this is a great deal for someone that want to build a great motor. I just looked it up on line and a bebuilt block is over $1200

It's a very popular motor for a Hot Rod and has lots of speed options avaiilable. It has more tourqe and HP than a regular 351 motor!!

Good Luck with the sale. I'm going to check with my neighbor to see if he might want it as he is really into Fords and races at the STRIP!

Pat

p.s. The tranny is a bonus especially if it is a C6. The c4 is a good tranny too!