2nd chance Regatta t-shirt order

dunefreak

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete let me know when is a good time to come by and pick mine up, or I can just grab from you at the cleanup... I can give up my xl if you need it for someone else?

I can bring them any day. Just let me know. There are enough XL's. Thanks though.

Is 4 bucks gonna be enough for shipping to NY?

Good question. haha PM me your address and I'll let you know what it comes to when I print up the shipping label. Then I can give you a total.

Pete, do you still have a couple for me ? my timing is not so good been by twice and can't seem to catch ya.

I originally put some aside for you but now that this order is all jacked up on the XXL's I don't even know. lol What sizes did you say you needed? I'll have to see if I put them in the bin with the rest of the shirts or if I still have them set aside.

1-xl 1-2xl if possible not to worried about color at this point.

I've got an XL for ya, but no XXL. Sorry bud. I've had so much crap going on I must have screwed something up when giving the totals to Eye Kandy Designs. I'm going to see if I can order up a few more, but I don't think I can because there is usually a minimum order. :dope:

I would like 2 ( 3x shirts) black and blue...( who in the hell wears an XL besides a girl or a 5 yr old boy.....lol ) thanks andre let us know how too pay

my station is by the valley automall...can i pick up at your work??? and how do you want the payment...cash...paypal....fake money....thanks andre Edited by goodguys75

how do i get in touch for t shirt. i can come get it here in vegas etc etc. just let me know. thanks

Shipping it out is actually easiest for me. I get pickup right from my house. Otherwise, let me know what part of town you are in and maybe we can arrange something.

my station is by the valley automall...can i pick up at your work??? and how do you want the payment...cash...paypal....fake money....thanks andre

Hey Andre, just let me know what day you want to pick up and I can bring to work. Cash is cool or Paypal. Whatever.

Paypal payment sent...thanks!

Shipping out tomorrow! Thanks George

you got money in your paypal :)

Shippping out tomorrow! Thanks Paul

Pm sent

Shipping out tomorrow. Thanks Tim.

Hey Pete, good talking with you at the HR the other night. Were heading out to Dumont and will be at the clean-up so if your coming grab that T-shirt for me. Thanks Bret. ( XL charcoal. )

Great running into you too, Bret. Small world we live in here in sin city! haha

If I go out this weekend I'll bring it. At this point I may be canceling though. Not 100% sure yet.

JVZ, goodguys75, Bert, FE135, SinCityBlondie, tatooedwhiteboy, POULE43, 2Extreme, dunedada798, and ISBB....

I want these shirts outta my house. :laughing: Whether I got your money yet or not, let's set something up to get your shirts out to you. Sorry I couldn't make it out to D this weekend.

Send me a pm or do the paypal thing with shipping info if you want them shipped out.

JVZ, goodguys75, Bert, FE135, SinCityBlondie, tatooedwhiteboy, POULE43, 2Extreme, dunedada798, and ISBB....

I want these shirts outta my house. :laughing: Whether I got your money yet or not, let's set something up to get your shirts out to you. Sorry I couldn't make it out to D this weekend.

Send me a pm or do the paypal thing with shipping info if you want them shipped out.

tell me how to pay you...can meet you at your shop on mon, tue or wed....pay you cash or paypal...whatever you want..thanks....pm me if you dont mind so i dont forget...andre

• 4 months later...