Results of Vet's day weekend trip

DuNe~Rydher

This isn't much of a trip report so I put it here in General Chat.

Took the wife and kid out to the D for the first weekend of the season (darn jobs) and had a blast. The sand was smooth especially following a big weekend and the weather was great..although still a little warm! The quad felt like a rocket under my a$$ after the top end rebuild with port job and fresh piston.

big fires, great rides, good bbq, smooth sand, and my girls with me made it a great weekend....BUT.....

What REALLY made this trip is my wife finally got sick of driving our daughter around in our old rhino and gave me the nod for the new RZR xp4 1000! :driver::rzr:

Wooo! I almost made her put it in writing haha. Now, the hunt is on!

Sorry no pics was to busy!

This pic was from Sat night about 11:30, started out as thin contrails and spread out till the moon came up, exactly how it looked except for the orange circle halo

attachicon.gifLG1D9746 web.jpg

glad I wasn't the only one that saw that weird sky lol....thought the alcohol was talkin. when I saw it the moon wasn't quite up yet and all you could see was the glow and the contrails

Edited by flavtfan