Sunday Aug 24th early morning run

dunefreak

Damn. Ive met sooo many people I forgot whos , who. I know a couple of you guys from flyin RC Planes as a hobby. Otherwise everybody else ive met are awesome. I like the way you all come together like a family. I will check out that car (hot wheels). Btw the pics are sweet. Never had pic takin of me and my car . In one of the pics I have my rear wheels off the sand by 3" hahahahahahah lol. Lastnite in a dream I thought I was still at D.chasing all of ya tryin to keep up. Lol. This trip was my 2nd on a new trans. And only had since march. And in March only drove it 3x....I understand my car is just a cruiser shifting up and fown fast and dumping clutch is not good for it so thats why I wanna get something like you all have.

I can't find the card. Adam told me that the card was full at the North pole and now the card is missing. I don't remember taking it out and it's not in the case where i would normally put it. I called and left a message for Adam but haven't heard from him. I am hoping he took it and had planned on either editing it or giving it to me and forgot. So until i find out from him go ahead without mine:(

post-8466-0-50799700-1409811142_thumb.jp

Last week to this week.... Stripping her down for powdercoat. Don't have much time before the season starts... Had a great time on our early morning run, now I see you guys are talking about going again. I don't think I will be able to make this one :(

post-3-0-67023000-1409841465_thumb.jpg

Damn Chad! What color you going with??

Yea when the season starts the best trips are when we just go last minute for a day. Personally I don't care for big packed busy weekend holidays but you gotta do it a couple times.

I would like to put together a Glamis trip this year too.

Plus we will have the Buggy Round Up again.

Edited by nwtdiesel
  • Like 1

I have looked at a lot of samples so far I'm planning on going candy apple red over a translucent silver. I'm excited about finally getting a car this year. I would love to go to glamis, have never been. It's awesome to be hooked up with a great group of people that share the same passions. Newly and I might have to chill with the wheelies and jumps if we want to get a full season out of the mendeolas.

attachicon.gifIMG_0678.JPG

Last week to this week.... Stripping her down for powdercoat. Don't have much time before the season starts... Had a great time on our early morning run, now I see you guys are talking about going again. I don't think I will be able to make this one :(

attachicon.gifpost-8466-0-45570500-1409811304.jpg

Get yourself a different flag, yours resembles the ravens flying around (those that lead a lot at D know what Im talking about), plus it will get you a ticket. :beerpint:

I have looked at a lot of samples so far I'm planning on going candy apple red over a translucent silver. I'm excited about finally getting a car this year. I would love to go to glamis, have never been. It's awesome to be hooked up with a great group of people that share the same passions. Newly and I might have to chill with the wheelies and jumps if we want to get a full season out of the mendeolas.

Those colors would look good. Im trying to think of a theme for mine right now, going to have it fully wrapped.

Funny you say that...

I just picked up a spare Mendi. I will have a trans on deck at all times so I will not have down time! I got a great price on it. Can not stop the wheelies LOL I have been doing a ton of Mendi research lately and those 30-40 yard wheelies aren't much stress on them. 80-100 yard wheelie might be pushing it. We weren't dropping the clutch either and that makes a big difference. I found a sweet pump set up im going to install on mine, it pumps fluid from the back into the nose cone when running big hills or wheelies. Doesn't cost much and will save the main shaft bearing and gears. People don't realize it but hauling a$$ up Comp is just as bad or worse then a 40 yard wheelie IMO

Edited by nwtdiesel
  • Like 1

Newly chillin. .. hahahhahahahah. Lol. That man knows how to get down. If it breaks he'll have it repaired in a day. Thats called saving accounts. Im not saving for my pensions im saving to fix what breaks. .. lol..

• Like 1

Here is the link to the pump several guys are running. Much cheaper then some of the $500 pumps out there. All you do is mount the pump by the trans and run a line from the rear trans port into the pump then run the line from the pump to the front of the trans by the nose cone. Run 12v power to it and a switch. When your climbing a hill or going to wheelie just switch it on.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=280782665954