Intestinal Dysbiosis

A co-worker of mine, Crackhead Al used to ride Glamis for his whole childhood and early adulthood, then:

His Banshees sat on his garage floor for 10 years, flat tires.

He and his wife discovered Crystal Meth.

He and his wife became obnoxious to be around, users,, arrogant and lost all their friends. Their trust funds taken away by family elders, their kids givin to relatives by the court.

Two visits to the Betty Ford clinic, and then all the apologies to everyone,, and the "we're off it for good now,," statements to everyone mean't nothing.

They got right back on the stuff. His wife even selling it.

When they'd get back on the "junk",, they were total a-holes to be near.

I HAD to work with him for time to time,, and after his second Betty Ford attempt to quit he asked if he and his kids could come to Dumont, and if they could camp near us.

He seem'd sinceer,, so I said what the heck,, yea, sure.

He bought a small toyhauler, replaced the flat tires on their Banshees, cleaned out the carbs and fuel tanks,, bought two kids quads,and made an appearance with his two very nice daughters that were being raised by he and his wifes parents.

He and his wifes Meth use was so bad they've blown out their colons, and at 29 years old, both wear depends to soak up the mud.

When he or his wife use the restroom in their RV the kids come flying outta it,,, "it turns grey inside" they tell us.

It reaks like the monkey cages at the Zoo. Stinks deluxe.

One day riding on the dunes, he had to take a dump so bad,, he stopped his Banshee on the side of a dune and left the engine running.

He dropped his riding pants and his depends and proceeded to squat down in the sand and take a dump.

As he was squirting off a hot stinky liquid loaf,, he lost his ballance, grabbed the ignition wires and got a super high voltage competiton ignition shock that sent him falling back in his puddle of mud, all the while squirting it out like it was carbonated and on fire.

He was mad at the world sitting there after splashing into that mud puddle, but too stunned and almost unconscience,, and sat there for a very long five minutes. He eyes were asterisks **.

They were unpleasant, arrogant obnoxious,, cutting remarks,,, bad people. I don't roll in the mud with pigs, and I later told him we prefer to camp alone.

So now, two years later brings us to this past News Years Dumont Trip..

Crackhead Al and his wife just completed another 90 day Betty Ford stay this time. Betty Ford is over $20K per month BTW.

Late one evening at Dumont we were camping alone we heard a Banshee roll up to our camp site.

I park our Quads with huge tugboat chains running through them,, and box them in with our trucks to twart thieves, and stop the drunks from banging on the front door of our RV all day and nite long.

He saw no way in,, and he got the message we ain't coming out so rode away on his Banshee.

My wife mentioned he was probably looking to see if Hells Angel Steve and his wife were camping with us, which they sometimes do.

Crackhead Al and Hells Angel Steve have bad blood between them over a big A hole remark Al said to Steve on the job one day, and Al did Steve a horrific bad turn on another project.

At my work only 2 things will get you fired: stealing and fighting.

Steve is close to early retirement at full pay ($126.000 per year), so a fight at work now is not in his best interest.

But if he sees Crackhead Al outside of work,, it'll be a different matter. It'll be another long hospital stay for Crackhead Al.

Hells Angel Steve still bench presses 450#, and loves to stop at local boxing Gyms when we travel and challenge the local Golden Gloves heavyweights to 3 round smokers. "He doesn't go down" is the remark most often said by his opponents.

He's tough and he can really do damage to someone. Best of all, Hells Angel Steve is a former AAU wrestler.

My family and I saw Crackhead Al with another tweeker at Comp hill the next day and he asked if they could ride with us.

I said,, "not a good idea Al",,, we saddled up and rode off leaving him there.

My son and daughter witnessed the whole drug ordeal they went through, and I hope they learned a lesson from example.

Edited by Duneraider

I'm still laughing my azz off at this statement....

As he was squirting off a hot stinky liquid loaf,, he lost his ballance, grabbed the ignition wires and got a super high voltage competiton ignition shock that sent him falling back in his puddle of mud, all the while squirting it out like it was carbonated and on fire.

:headbang1::grin::barf::blink: :angry2: :laughoff:

I'm still laughing my azz off at this statement....

:headbang1::grin::barf::blink: :angry2: :laughoff:

"Hot, stinky, liquid loaf"

How do you respond to something like that? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Edited by mredgy

that is some funny shiat right there, ill tell ya what!!

I knew tweakers lost teeth, but didn't know they lost their colons. Can you imagine the intimacy he and his wife has???

They'll be dead before 40.......sad

while he was pinching the liquid loaf, you could have showed him the crapper map pete just fabbed up :DDRrocks:

or do what I would have done...just roosted him something fierce, and got the effe outta there.

I can't find a source that state methamphetamine use can result in Intestinal Dysbiosis. :happydrunks:

...and from what I could find, it could happen to anyone even those who don't use meth.

Abstract

Alterations in the bowel flora and its activities are now believed to be contributing factors to many chronic and degenerative diseases. Irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis have all been linked to alterations in the intestinal microflora. The intestinal dysbiosis hypothesis suggests a number of factors associated with modern Western living have a detrimental impact on the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract. Factors such as antibiotics, psychological and physical stress, and certain dietary components have been found to contribute to intestinal dysbiosis. If these causes can be eliminated or at least attenuated then treatments aimed at manipulating the microflora may be more successful.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...2_9/ai_n6112781

ABSTRACT: With the advent of biochemical and microbial stool analysis panels, an increasing number of physicians are seeking a clearer understanding of the relationship between the ecology of the digestive tract and local and systemic factors affecting health and disease. Dysbiosis is a state of living with intestinal flora that has harmful effects. It can be described as being due to either putrefaction, fermentation, deficiency, or sensitization. A number of inflammatory diseases within the bowel or involving skin and connective tissue have been reported in association with dysbiosis. This article details the relationships, causes and treatment options for dysbiotic related conditions.

http://www.healthy.net/scr/Article.asp?Id=423

I was a terrible tweeker person wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day. And I was one of the lucky ones I guess. After being on it on and off for about 10 yrs, still have all my teeth thank goodness, and no depends here!! :blink:

But I will tell ya, Meth is the devil, once you get in, its damn near impossible to get out. I was one of the lucky ones.

that, my bro, is reasearch, pure, unadulterated, well done research.check your effen glasses dumba$$

It was an inside joke. I know what research, or having to much time on your hands is. :laughoff::blink:

• 2 years later...

Dude can tell a story. The great part is that Intestinal Dysboisis could come up around camp and some would never know what the hell we were talking about.

Mud puddle or is it Puddle of Mud.

I get so :blury:

New word for the day " MUDDLE". That ought to cover it.

:banghead: + :poop: + :stir: = muddle?

Edited by ~JILL~