Butch's Speed Shop

desertrider71

So I found out the hard way that there is a center piece that needs to be in the Kennedy stage II pressure plate for early transaxles. I bought it new along with my fly wheel and clutch (all new) from a motor builder in California.Throwout arm and bearing were trashed. Got the arm and bearing from RC Trans but John didnt have the parts for the pressure plate. Went to Butchs Speed Shop, first time customer. Bought a $4 clutch alignment tool and he had the part I needed. Gavin explained that they have some of these that people leave if they have late model transaxles and said no charge. I would have gladly paid because I need this part to get the car back together for next weekend. They definitely gained a loyal customer today. Just thought I would share a good business since it seems more and more that people don't care to much about their customers.

Edited by desertrider71
  • Like 3

Gavin is the best thing that has ever happened to Butch's

A great place to buy your parts, but anyone can sell you parts...

Knowledge and great service is the key to making a shop like Butch's successful.

From working the trailer at the off road races to being behind the wheel itself.

Gavin knows how to put it all together! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

• Like 1