Dune testing Zbroz Xp1000 Walker Evans Shock Upgrade

Just Mike

We have our Zbroz Racing XP1000 shock upgrade all installed on the rzr. We will be testing this new set up out this weekend and let all of you know how it goes. This set up has a ton of track time but we want to see how it does in the dunes. They have different configurations for recreation and racing. They recommended that we set it up for recreation. We expect nothing short of awesomeness out of these. Zbroz know shocks.

post-911-0-95885900-1422546394_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-97561900-1422546404_thumb.jpg

cool, yeah I know they're 2.0's stock, was wondering if you went to 2.5's..so it's just a re-valve then? looking forward to reviews and price. I was planning on sending mine to shock therapy in AZ over summer for a re valve and their rear sway bar.

cool, yeah I know they're 2.0's stock, was wondering if you went to 2.5's..so it's just a re-valve then? looking forward to reviews and price. I was planning on sending mine to shock therapy in AZ over summer for a re valve and their rear sway bar.

It is all new valving, pistons, retainers and springs in the front. The rear is the same plus cross overs and a new shaft as well.

Check it out here. http://goodtimesproducts.com/product.php?id_product=552

We will be offering this service at our shop with the kit.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally doing a report on the Zbroz Racing home of EXIT Shocks/Ars-FXPolaris RZR 1000 XP & XP-4 UTV Stage 3 Valving and Spring Kit
Sorry for taking so long with this, we have been super busy at the shop with builds and prepping for Presidents Day Weekend. Anyway, this kit is amazing. It is a night and day difference in all aspects of the ride. It handled everything we through at it. I felt so confident when driving it was crazy. It sucked up whoops and jumps perfectly and was very comfortable over the rough and choppy sand. G outs were none existent. I was told by Adam that when he was watching me lead a ride that the other 1000 behind me with the stock set up looked way less stable then mine did with this set up. Body roll is gone as well. We have already have a few more kits on order to install for a customer this week. There are 2 versions of this kit. There is the short course race kit and then there is the desert/dune kit. We went with the dune kit obviously. Cost of the kit is 995 and installed is 1400. if you bring your RZR in to us we will pull your shocks and return it to you completely done for 1500. these shocks are now what they should be. Very very happy with them and worth every penny.

Info on the kit:

The Stage 3 Kit gets you a new valving, a new high flow Exit front and rear pistons, a new dual rate front and rear springs, a new 100c 3/4" rear shafts, and a variety of spring hardware Items. Yes a lot of parts because we had to in order to produce a ride and performance that we are willing to put our name on. This is the most comprehensive re-valve/spring kit available for the XP-1000.This kit is also available for the XP1000 4

Edited by Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD

• 2 weeks later...