• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of good rides on the quad and rhino

great times hangin out with best friends :headbang1:

prolly the best trip i have ever had

cant wait to go again :headbang1:

how did your new motor work for ya sounds like it was rockin

i dunno what to do with myself 3 weelends in a row no problems for me im amazed and very happy :beerpint:

1) first beef 'wich from the heaven since laughlin.

2) second beef 'wich from hog heaven this weekend.

3) found an okie doke spot for our camp, plenty of room.

4) glad that folks do recognize buckets as camp markers.

5) hundred horse shee was runnin' nifty.

6) the broads shee almost has the set-up figger'd out.

7) my helper didn't kill himself on the broads 700 raptor, although he tried.

8) the rhino, the shee's, and the raptor ran okie doke.

9) the dood and the adorable kids in the back of his rhino who tipped on the finger to avoid a couple kids on the finger didn't get hurt.

10) the truck and camper and everything made it through the weekend flawlessly, and back home safely.

ok here goes my wonderful trip.

1...going down the 210 frw 1st flat.....had spare

2...going up el cajon pass 2nd flat...110$ affordable rv :lol:

3... had to hunt down the other 3 tires becuzz they were out of stock

finally found them bought all 3 new tires for a whooping 85$ a pop

and on a very different side note.....getting to dumont drinking my very first beer

unloading and then getting :dance: PRICELESS

Edited by DuNePrEd

one of the funniest things to happen this weekend... After goin over to petes camp with OGP to make sure he was ok and all that fun stuff... we were sittin there watching the camp across way try to load a blaster with a 2x4 and a motorcycle ramp... i gave it one of those ohh i gotta watch this... sho nuff he rides it up there almost gets it in back tire falls of 2x4... flat biller falls on ground and quad flops on top of him... mean while me pete anna and tim are laughing hystarically at them... :dance:

one of the funniest things to happen this weekend... After goin over to petes camp with OGP to make sure he was ok and all that fun stuff... we were sittin there watching the camp across way try to load a blaster with a 2x4 and a motorcycle ramp... i gave it one of those ohh i gotta watch this... sho nuff he rides it up there almost gets it in back tire falls of 2x4... flat biller falls on ground and quad flops on top of him... mean while me pete anna and tim are laughing hystarically at them... :laughing:

That ended up funnier than I even imagined it could be that day! :dance: :lol::laughing:

this was the best weekend we had in a long time.

1. got stuck

2. car held together longer than 15 min

3. we had kid trick or treat us

4. did some great rides threw the dunes

5. made so new friends

6. got to see some bad azz cars

7. and a whole lot more that I can't think of.

Not to sound too old but being a dad of three boys it's amazing to watch there riding levels accel by each trip to the dunes. They are 14, 12 & 11 this weekend was there first ever with a paddle on there bikes after 4 years of complaining about soft sand and two wheels. It was also the first time we parked indasand because the boys had paddles. Anyways they did great through the dunes (way up north) no complaints and they don't want to go back to dirt tires and don't want to camp indagully anymore. Hat's off to my kids they made my weekend a proud one.

not to sound too old but my two and a half year old grandaughter had a fun time. i gave her numerous rides on the v force and she got a kick out of sitting in my lap and steering my truck around the flats. even rode the finger dune and went over in it. she thought that was great. had fun trick or treating in camp. the v force ran awesome all weekend. got all the bugs worked out finally. im getting rid of all my junk and getting another v. :D

not to sound too old but my two and a half year old grandaughter had a fun time. i gave her numerous rides on the v force and she got a kick out of sitting in my lap and steering my truck around the flats. even rode the finger dune and went over in it. she thought that was great. had fun trick or treating in camp. the v force ran awesome all weekend. got all the bugs worked out finally. im getting rid of all my junk and getting another v. :D

what is a v force :dance:

Having good friends (new dune family) around when I need them

Pizzazz Pizza Cooker food at God only knows what time

Taking pictures, lots and lots of pictures

Taking a nap sitting up cause I had soo much fun the night before

The smell of the campfire

:lol: :dance:

Great weather

motorhome ran great

Less time at the hill more time with the fam

Bert survived

Daughter got to ride the little quad in the sand for her first time and loved it

Other daughters 1st trip to the dunes and she liked to eat the sand,lol

Camp was far away and quiet :D Great for the kids to ride safely

Good times with good friends

501 YFZ build ran harder than i ever imagined it would

Pete and I had a good talk that was far past due :thumb:

Vegas Style had a 30mm socket that nobody else had that saved my trip,Thanks a million :MBdance:

OGP's daughter was great for my daughter to play with and thanks a million for taking her on the Rhino rides,she loved it.

My daughter emptied 3/4 of our water into the toilet playing in the bathroom :bump: Had JUST enough left for everyone to shower :D KIDS!!Gotta love em :barf:

Camping far out away from everyone is the best thing ever!!

Awesome trip!!

Great weather

motorhome ran great

Less time at the hill more time with the fam

Bert survived

Daughter got to ride the little quad in the sand for her first time and loved it

Other daughters 1st trip to the dunes and she liked to eat the sand,lol

Camp was far away and quiet :D Great for the kids to ride safely

Good times with good friends

501 YFZ build ran harder than i ever imagined it would

Pete and I had a good talk that was far past due :thumb:

Vegas Style had a 30mm socket that nobody else had that saved my trip,Thanks a million :clap:

OGP's daughter was great for my daughter to play with and thanks a million for taking her on the Rhino rides,she loved it.

My daughter emptied 3/4 of our water into the toilet playing in the bathroom :dope: Had JUST enough left for everyone to shower :D KIDS!!Gotta love em :grin:

Camping far out away from everyone is the best thing ever!!

Awesome trip!!

:cry::driver::laughoff::lol::lol: