How about a DDR day trip? Let's get a group together and ride!

dunefreak

DDR Day Trip  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What day (or days) are you in for?

• Saturday March 3
    • Saturday March 31

The are playing the Cheyenne. I am pretty dam sure that you posted it on my facebook wall a couple months agao. LOL

Nope not for this one. I posted about the last show we went to and then about Agent Orange last month. I have been following AZ waiting to hear of another vegas date but haven't heard anything till now. I'll probably go but get there super late this time since they tend to go on at 1 am. Lol

Anyways...back to the topic. You in? Let's dune!

Nope not for this one. I posted about the last show we went to and then about Agent Orange last month. I have been following AZ waiting to hear of another vegas date but haven't heard anything till now. I'll probably go but get there super late this time since they tend to go on at 1 am. Lol

Anyways...back to the topic. You in? Let's dune!

I need to try and find a ride. I sold my flat bed and my hitch is a nightmare to remove. I will figure something out.

I usually stay till sunset, and load just before dark on the day trips.

@ Mike. I am North las Vegas. maybe we are close enough we can meet up. I am willing to help you out if I can.

@ Jodi. Corvette on Steriods... this is a quad run with Side x sides. No rails. if someone put a Vette motor in a quad i want to see that. LOL

I usually stay till sunset, and load just before dark on the day trips.

@ Mike. I am North las Vegas. maybe we are close enough we can meet up. I am willing to help you out if I can.

I live @ 95 and Durango. How far are you from me?

@ Jodi. Corvette on Steriods... this is a quad run with Side x sides. No rails. if someone put a Vette motor in a quad i want to see that. LOL

You have apparently never followed Dunefreak on a quad run :laughing: I consider myself a fairly fast rider, but fourth and fith gears too fast for me.

I was referencing what a friend of mine called him when they tried to keep up on the christmas eve quad run. It was in her post on her christmas report.

• Like 1

You have apparently never followed Dunefreak on a quad run :laughing: I consider myself a fairly fast rider, but fourth and fith gears too fast for me.

I was referencing what a friend of mine called him when they tried to keep up on the christmas eve quad run. It was in her post on her christmas report.

Yeah but that ride was the best ride of the day for sure!

Yo Pete swing by and get me before y'all head out on this ride. Or at least post up where it departs from and a approximate time.

I'll be rolling in around 10 in the morning (Thurs) and am staying until Sunday afternoon. If it's not taken when I get there I'm gonna try and get up in the cul de sac (B-14). Not sure if that's a wise thing to attempt with noone else around to help if you get stuck but I always enjoyed the peace and quiet up there back in the day when Cheese used to go to the dunes.

Looking forward to this ride if the dunes have recovered from Pres Day.

Yo Pete swing by and get me before y'all head out on this ride. Or at least post up where it departs from and a approximate time.

I'll be rolling in around 10 in the morning (Thurs) and am staying until Sunday afternoon. If it's not taken when I get there I'm gonna try and get up in the cul de sac (B-14). Not sure if that's a wise thing to attempt with noone else around to help if you get stuck but I always enjoyed the peace and quiet up there back in the day when Cheese used to go to the dunes.

Looking forward to this ride if the dunes have recovered from Pres Day.

Oh heck yeah! You got it, Vic. We'll stop by for sure Sat am.

So who is making the call on times? Marble MD (Mike) and I are working out some details so I can help him come with us. We would just drive down in my truck if he make it work.

I think me, Chadwick and my buddy Mike will be pulling into the gas station on 160/159 at 6 or 6:30 am. Not sure which it is yet, but I should know soon. That way we can be pulling into D at around 8/8:30.

Where should we meet out there? Near bathroom 6?

I also heard Chris1223 is in for this Saturday too.

OK, we will be pulling into the travel center gas station (at the Red Rock turnoff on 160 and 159) at 6AM and hopefully pulling out of there no later than 6:10/ 6:15. We'll just need to top off fuel and go. Let us know if you want to meet there or out at D.

Those who are from Cali that are coming out, we'll meet at Dumont near bathroom 6 at around 8AM.

i haven't heard back yet from Marble MD so not sure on time, but he and I were talking about leaving a little later, more like 7:30 for his family. Being at the gas station at 6am is too early for me and I would be useless all day. I won't get home till about 11pm Friday night from my gig. I will be out there though, #6 is perfect.