08 Summer Night Drags: Pics, stories, and CRAZINESS!

SandSoulja

had so much fun at the hill, didnt get to meet that many people though. thanks for the washers sorry i forgot your name. weather at night was great! :unsure: till next time

No problem, glad I could help you out. :dunno:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so who was it that brought the lights out? las vegas duner?

Whoever it was THANK YOU. :dunno: Way to step up. I'd like to help kick in towards the cost of you renting and bring them out. Just let me know if you have a Paypal or address to send some $$ to. They were awesome and much appreciated. :unsure:

It was me and my son undertow.

No money needed.We had a great time and we needed them because our lights on the two drag banshees suck. It was still a little of this :ah:

It was me and my son undertow.

No money needed.We had a great time and we needed them because our lights on the two drag banshees suck. It was still a little of this :ah:

Id like to say thanks also.... They reall lit up the night

Capt

No problem....fun races either way..win or loose just plain and simple fun.

I had a blast and just what I was needing (except for the ride home lol)

Capt

Indeed it was a blast

I wanted to say thanks for the light also and thanks to all the DDR peeps for making this such a fun trip

:unsure:

to many dam pics of me on the stripper pole.....i was...umm ....testing the structural integrity of the mount..um...yeah...it holds fat...just not SandSoulja

Your pole my have some integrity....but mine is totally ruined. "i need work"

wow looked like fun. me and faster daddy were in the garage making a stacker trailer out of my toy hauler . not as exciting as your guys evening fo sho. but on the flip side were gonna save 120.00 per trip when were done. no mo 3rd vehicle.

at least i have finally started to get my toys fixed for the the new season . jeez :dunno: mo home is effed up box trailer is effed up, :beercheers: buggy is effed up. :headbang1: was a hard fast season last season lol. :sophie:

so i sacraficed another trip but i think ill be ready by season opener trip. ive done nothing all summer im going to be ready to rape and pillage by october................ :unsure:

Edited by barefoot bob

there where some fast 4 strokes out there, not like yours but strong enough to hang with some mild banshees. it was good meeting britincali, and quad-dizzle, and ltr450. it was a great time

there where some fast 4 strokes out there, not like yours but strong enough to hang with some mild banshees. it was good meeting britincali, and quad-dizzle, and ltr450. it was a great time

Sorry we didn't get to go on ride. but it was good too meet you guy,s .......... :dunno:

Oh and I also forgot to mention that cole has a dead battery and needs a jump about 200 ft from camp :grin:

Thats gotta be the funniest thing ever! :grin: Woody and I thought they were telling us a story from hours ago and everything was handled :grin:. Lone and behold the mog was dead :bert: and the drunkin party was stranded.

Thanks Ba-Bert for the A/C, the bed and the Dune trackin!

Thanks for all of the people who got drunk and provided the sober with entertainment!

Attaway to be frugal Woody and OGP!

Carne was Great Steve, Thanks!

Great peeps! :dunno: See you all in the season with the Sammi next time!

Just wanted to say thanks, we had a great time. The dunes were rugged, I agree difficult to read. Thanks Pete for the hospitality and the dune ride. We spent part of the night with the orange car the broke the axle, we were with Scott on a dune ride when it happened. The next morning we headed out on a great ride, covered all of Dumont and ended up buried frame deep about 8 AM in the baby dunes. Thanks to the folks in the rhino for helping out. Overall it was a great trip.

AWESOME !!!! That was my first night trip and I had a blast. To everyone who was involved in setting it up good deal and major thanks. Ill definetly be back for more.

-The chick on the white LTR.

Where you wearing white and blue gear?