How about a DDR day trip? Let's get a group together and ride!

dunefreak

DDR Day Trip  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What day (or days) are you in for?

• Saturday March 3
    • Saturday March 31

See ya at 6....

Cool

gotta vote the weekend im out of town. i see how it is lol. guess im catching the next one.

Aren't you a bit late to this thread anyways? :laughing:

We're going again at the end of the month. ;)

Fun times but man gotta get there early i guess. Since there was a wreck and a flat before Mike and even got there...

I got video to edit down and might be able to do that tomorrow, and there were many photos taken as well.

I still can't make the 31st ride, but hopefully i can make it out with another group of riders before the end of the season.

@ Mark.. we did rip the Shiz out of a few areas, especially where we were jumping. only 2 spots to really avoid and one was in Little D.

Fun times but man gotta get there early i guess. Since there was a wreck and a flat before Mike and even got there...

I got video to edit down and might be able to do that tomorrow, and there were many photos taken as well.

I still can't make the 31st ride, but hopefully i can make it out with another group of riders before the end of the season.

@ Mark.. we did rip the Shiz out of a few areas, especially where we were jumping. only 2 spots to really avoid and one was in Little D.

Adam, why are there always wrecks when you go? maybe your a bad luck symbol or something? Seems like every time you go out people wreck. Are they laughing so hard at your riding style that they just fall off or what? :rain::rolleyes::ynot:

Adam, why are there always wrecks when you go? maybe your a bad luck symbol or something? Seems like every time you go out people wreck. Are they laughing so hard at your riding style that they just fall off or what? :rain::rolleyes::ynot:

I wasn't even there yet, so i clame no responsibility. Once i got there things were good. I felt pretty good since this was my first ride with a group like this and I was able to keep up pretty easy.

I wasn't even there yet, so i clame no responsibility. Once i got there things were good. I felt pretty good since this was my first ride with a group like this and I was able to keep up pretty easy.

That was because you were properlly trained!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:bump:

Yo! So is everyone still in for the 31st? According to the poll, dunefreak, Marble MD, lvnalolife, rushjunkie, higheroctane69, sanddunesaddict,Jakster884, mineurbiz, ynot are all in.

I'm considering making it a full weekend. Depends on if I go out this weekend or not. Any input? Would everyone want to make more out of that weekend and maybe camp together or just keep it a day trip?