08 Summer Night Drags: Pics, stories, and CRAZINESS!

SandSoulja

FUGGIN' INSANITY!!!!!!

The night drags were amazingly awesome... I had an absolute blast with all you guys.

Cole is the sickest dude alive on the stripper pole

Pete, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who PAID for a t-shirt

Britincali wanted to do naughty things to bigwhite's belly button.

Indasand was freakin awesome for letting us have free reign on his cooler.

I crushed a nut on the pole. no good.

Man nipples DO charge batterys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WHEN!!!!)

Pics to come!!!!!!!!

Thanks everybody for an awesome night. Had a great time.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually there was more than one person who paid for a t-shirt but it doesnt matter :D Non issue..

I just got to work but ill be posting up some observations later when i get free time. STraight from dumont to work.. Awesome!!!

What a great trip!!! There was a surprisingly very good turnout!

I had an awesome time. Got to meet a bunch of new faces and always good seeing everyone again.

When we rolled in about 6/6:30 it was about 112 degrees. ouch :blink: I didn't think it was gonna be that warm (forecast said about 104), but you never know for sure when it comes to Dumont.

We managed to squeeze a dune ride in just after sunset before it got dark. Man those dunes were hard to read! :blury: We saw a purple buggy along the way and I waved in to get in our line. We headed out to the north pole and met him (Pat) and a couple others. Nice peeps. :D

We got some good runs in for sure. It was cool hanging at the hill for a while. I ran the Busa up and down a handful of times. I even got to run against Brian in the King Sand Car. That was a good race. We were almost dead even.

We did a night cruise through the dunes toward the end of the night. Just after we dropped in over Banshee Hill we spotted a broke down rail. They broke an axle. Not good. Those razors made it pretty damn hard to get it out, but they managed the next morning with a Jeep. :clap: Ends up he was a friend of a friend of mine. Joe (I think his name was???- I'm horrible w/ names) knows Matt @ S&M Motorsports. Small world for sure. After stopping that completely screwed up my sense of direction. :coocoo: I couldn't find my line for chit! :laughing: I just kept driving with ISBB following me. Nothing looked familiar at all. It felt like we were at Kelso Dunes or something. :lol: Finally ISBB and monkie pointed the direction to the N pole and I cruised out there to meet up w/ everyone. There we had some laughs like always and came up with some stupid stuff like french toast lizard. :unsure::laughoff: I think Woody got some good group pics out there as well.

After that we cruised back and found the lights were done at the hill. No biggie because we were ready to chill in camp at that point. Good times that was. Fuggin Cole and his stripper pole Mog. Something about jumper cables and man nipples was happening over where he was parked :blink: ...no thanks. :lol:

I didn't drink all night other than pretty much water so it felt good to finally make a drink, hang with friends, and share some stories and good laughs. Good times fo sho. :dunno:

Sunday morning was great. The dunes were SO smooth. There was a bit of wind throughout the night which smoothed out the already SUPER SMOOTH dunes even more. Anna and I were able to squeeze in a great run with the King Sand Car guys. They made a "track" over near the right side face and big bowl. That was fun to finally dune with some other Busa rails with guys that know how to drive. King really knows his chit and builds a sweet car for sure. :headbang1: Looking forward to hooking up next season with you guys!!! I loved it. :driver:

Oh yeah and some dude rolled a big azz lifted truck somewhere. :dunno: I snapped a pic before they loaded it on the tow truck. It was pretty messed up. :shocked:

Thanks to everyone for such a great time. The night drags/ night ride has definitely become a tradition that everyone really enjoys. :DDRrocks: I'm looking forward to next year's, but it reminds me that October is right around the corner and I can't wait!!!

Bert thank you so much for everything and thank you Mike and Jodi for the offer for the same arrangements. We really appreciate it. :beercheers:

Pics and observations to follow. :laughing:

Yup i would like to thank freak for the use of the raptor and the ride out.. and bert for puttin me up in the whitehouse... Bert you got a kick a$$ trailer.. Pete dont let me forget to drop you some cash next week to help fundage the fuel situation.. Sorry i couldnt help unload was in a hurry to get to work. You know if i had some extra time i would have helped out. :D

:dunno::unsure: It was great meeting all of you!!! I had a BLAST. 1. Learned that a full size Dodge spare tire will fit on Coles trailer, 2. Always bring more beer than you need, Ran out way too early, 3. Always make sure that the Batteries on the Quad and the Mog are charged. 4. No matter how fast you think you are, there is always someone younger and faster!!! All in all GREAT trip. Look forward to seeing you all again. Edited by SinCityPredRider

strolling in...

normal_P8090127.JPG

normal_P8090128.JPG

some work that is being done at the top of the road as you near the ranger station area. It looks like they are widening it or making the hill less steep. :laughing:

normal_P8090129.JPG

normal_P8090130.JPG

:headbang1:

normal_P8090133.JPG

normal_P8090138.JPG

normal_P8090142.JPG

WOW

normal_P8090148.JPG

normal_P8090150.JPG

normal_P8090152.JPG

normal_P8090156.JPG

ISBB :dunno:

normal_P8090157.JPG

normal_P8090159.JPG

badass after-sunset view

normal_P8090163.JPG

at the hill...

normal_P8090164.JPG

:unsure::beercheers:

normal_P8090166.JPG

normal_P8090171.JPG

normal_P8090172.JPG

normal_P8090178.JPG

normal_P8090180.JPG

normal_P8090177.JPG

normal_P8090188.JPG

normal_P8090185.JPG

Yup i would like to thank freak for the use of the raptor and the ride out.. and bert for puttin me up in the whitehouse... Bert you got a kick a$$ trailer.. Pete dont let me forget to drop you some cash next week to help fundage the fuel situation.. Sorry i couldnt help unload was in a hurry to get to work. You know if i had some extra time i would have helped out. :D

no worries at all bro. You're very welcome. And no fundage needed. ;) I'm just glad you could make it out. :unsure:

Back at camp after afterwards...

normal_P8090212.JPG

:laughing:

normal_P8090213.JPG

normal_P8090214.JPG

normal_P8090215.JPG

dunepilot signing the mog

normal_P8090216.JPG

OOPS, not good :ah:

normal_P8090219.JPG

Getting ready for a Busa buggy run! :beercheers:

normal_P8090221.JPG

here we go....yiah yiah

normal_P8090223.JPG

normal_P8090224.JPG

would ya look at THAT! :ah: :headbang1::dunno:

normal_P8090225.JPG

monkie took some great pics :D

normal_P8090226.JPG

normal_P8090227.JPG

normal_P8090228.JPG

normal_P8090229.JPG

normal_P8090231.JPG

normal_P8090232.JPG

normal_P8090233.JPG

FUN run, you guys. Thank you. :unsure:

normal_P8090230.JPG

time to go :(

normal_P8090235.JPG

Pete those tri-pod pics are amazing. def DPOM (yeah i just shortened dune pic of the month) material!!

I must of heard cole tell his " all the chit i did to this thing" story about 20x to about 4 different people. And something about angel wings coming down from heaven when i saw his dirtbike...

I just wanna say before the strip pole pics come out, that i was heavily peer pressured into the situation. I was in quite a pickel when i had to decide whether i was gonna be the puzzy who wouldn't get on the pole or the MAN who manned up to get on the pole....with other men around.... Yeah it was a total sausage fest....no good.

Bert thank you so much for everything and thank you Mike and Jodi for the offer for the same arrangements. We really appreciate it. :unsure:

Thanks;No problem guys

Anytime

Had a blast.

New trailer kicks a$$.

Towing people out with the Tracker is always fun!!!!

Cant wait till October!!!

i had a great time ran the AC in the hauler for the first time worked great.

love my HID on the quad cant out run that light.

cant believe i lost my new GPS on the way back from north pole to comp i went back last night and retraced my ride but that is a lot of territory. then after the wind blew all night. i wasn't up for running back out there this morning was not feeling the heat. oh well it was cheap.

Bert nice trailer the set up with your truck looks perfect.

pete your rail sounds and looks awesome takes great pic's also

everyone did a good job on the carne asada wasnt much left

ready to head back as soon as the temp drops

Thanks to Nicole and Mike for letting us hang out in your trailer it was much appreciated :D

It was lots of fun as usual.It was a little weird not having anything out there lol just the truck and quad but it did make for a super fast ride there and back.

It was good to meet new people I'm bad at names so sorry .But I do remember one Shanna that I got to do jello shots whew those things were strong :DDRrocks:

It was a pretty mellow night for me until I got a lap dance or whatever you wanna call it from Jodi :unsure:

I came around the corner at one time and saw hairy :laughing: and turned and walked the other way :laughoff:

My husband took me on a ride I really think he was trying to cash in on the life insurance :laughing:

I didn't take any pics :headbang1:

great times forsure

:dunno::beercheers::duniemonkie::duniemonkie: :sophie: :sophie:

so who was it that brought the lights out? las vegas duner?

Whoever it was THANK YOU. :dunno: Way to step up. I'd like to help kick in towards the cost of you renting and bring them out. Just let me know if you have a Paypal or address to send some $$ to. They were awesome and much appreciated. :unsure:

so who was it that brought the lights out? las vegas duner?

Whoever it was THANK YOU. :dunno: Way to step up. I'd like to help kick in towards the cost of you renting and bring them out. Just let me know if you have a Paypal or address to send some $$ to. They were awesome and much appreciated. :unsure:

+1 It made the night perfect :beercheers::headbang1::laughing::laughing::DDRrocks::laughoff:

i just got back,i wanted to say thanks to ltr450(pete) for driving and taking his toy hauler.it has been awhile since i`ve rode my quad that much.i have some blisters,burns on my right leg from the dam electric fan or exhaust and i`m sore.other than that it was a great trip & GLAD I WENT.we got to ride with bigguns and i think Suzukiltr450rider and his chick great rides.i wish i would have had the camera cause ltr450 did some of his famous riding skills.lets just say a handlebar in the boot & he was under the quad.glad your okay pete.i got a sweet deal on a awesome shirt thanks dunefreak.now come on OCTOBER cause i have been bitten by the sand bug.