Presidents Day weekend

59bisquik

We'll be out there Bisquik, same time frame around noon Friday to Monday. Didn't get a chance to meet you this past weekend we were just there for the day Sunday in the blue RZR. Did see your rail in the group though. camping spot is up in the air right now, my folks will be visiting us from out of state so we may camp back on the ridge past 12 where its a little more quiet for them, but i'll let you know. Did you say you had young kids?

Well I think I bent a shift fork or a bearing having a issue, will be dropping of the trans Monday at RC, if all goes well will be staying above bathroom 9, going for the week,

Great meeting everyone on MLK!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

My family and I are coming out Friday morning. We are not new to dunes, but new to DUMONT. Been to Pismo many times, and have that whole process down. Now looking to try something different.

We don't mind the craziness but would prefer to be away from it. We have 9 year old twins, an 11 year old, and dogs we bring.

So, what do you all suggest? Where would be the best place for us to try and set up at? Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

post-3-0-65358700-1422719162_thumb.jpg

post-9173-0-51143800-1422656954_thumb.jp

Head over to 12 with Dune Ryder and I...

Yep, you're more than welcome to join us. We'll probably be around E3-E4 on the grid map, on the ridge a little past bathroom 12. Farther from the chaos of Pres day, safer for the kids with less idiots hauling a$$ through your camp. Less dust to if there's no wind.

Ok, we will look for all of you and stop at whomever we find first. How will we know it's you? We have a 2012 white chevy Silverado 2500 with a 37' redline toyhauler. If I can find a picture, I will post it. Can you describe what you all will be in?

Thanks again, this helps a bunch. We don't mind the partying either so if we end up with you fish lips, I'm sure it will be fun. As you all know, there are two forms of partying. One with kids, and one without. Lol..

Thanks again,

Rick

You all have some really nice pics. I need to take some like that. Ok, look forward to seeing you all there. Here's another question. Are any of you afraid of dogs? We bring our German shepards with us. They are good with kids. Usually they mind their ow business. We keep em locked up in a kennel when things are chaotic. They love camping.

Couple more questions.

At pismo, we have to rope our area off. Therefore I bring cones, PVC and caution tape. Do you all do that at dumont?

Also, any fear of getting stuck there. We usually have to ensure we take a certain path to keep from getting stuck in the sand at pismo.

Last, how is cell phone connections out there?

Thanks all