Dune in June 2015

dunefreak

I'm starting this thread early so we can watch the weather forecast and maybe catch a break in the weather, pick a weekend and get a group day trip together like we have in the past. I looked at the dates and we've usually gone in the middle of the month. Who would be up for an early morning run? If there's a couple other cars that can go I am down to do a trip. I never like duning out there without some backup especially in the summer. It doesn't matter what you ride or drive though. All are welcome. Let me know and we can set something up.

The weather looks awesome this coming weekend. If I get my parts in time I may be tempted to do this Sat or Sunday if everything works out. Can anyone else make it? I probably won't know until mid week or so though.

"A Thunderstorm possible" lol :rain:

tempting...

I'm reading a high of 90 and sunny. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCA1133:1:US

I can do this weekend.. The next weekend I have family coming and the 115 forecast doesn't look good...

115? Shows 106 for Tecopa on the 13th but we won't be out there during the high for the day. So I hope I get my spring and get the car ready by this weekend.

Yeah Accuweather doesn't ever seem to be very accurate. lol It's one of the only sites that let's you embed weather on a website though. Might have to change that and just use some links to weather.com instead.

I am waiting on a part for my buggy to show up. I would like to go this Sunday but if it doesn't show up it may have to be a different date. I will keep you guys posted as soon as I know. Gonna call the place I ordered it from today and see wtf.

If anyone can commit to this Sunday, I can make it happen. There hasn't been much response on here. Lots of lurkers but that's it. I would rather not go out with only 2 sandcars. It's always good to have at least 3 just in case something happens.