old school sandrail and very fast

davebinaa

This is a 1 owner sandrail built by custom fabricator and vw engine builder for over 40 yrs

this was my dads sand rail and I have one just like it and this is very fast good in the dunes

Engine is a 2276 (piston,rods,crank,flywheel)all are balanced it has big valve heads 44 by 37.5 and are d ported it has 356 Porsche style rods chrome molly crank oil pump is hilborn to drive fuel pump for the hilborn inj setup . case is full flowed cam is sig erson vw 220.vavle lift is 490 intake 490 exhaust ignition is compu-fire ds9 sys . 1-5/8 competition exhaust sys. also have alcohol injectors more pills and springs and shims for the hilborn.

Transmission has Richmond 486 ring and pinion superdiff close ratio 3rd and 4th hardened keys chrome axle tubes empi disk brake kit

Frame is a barrett enterprises long back all jamar pedals and turning brakes custom made seat and seat cover. Center console hand made all aluminum is too. front beam is vw hand welded and chromed. Detachable steering wheel passenger foot rest oil cooler scoop for oil cooler two igloo coolers. front and rear rims are aluminum smoothies and sand tires unlimited paddles

5000 text me at 9092234896

Edited by davebinaa