Tires

Jakster884

I am looking at a new set of tires. My current ones have about 1/8" left and one will no longer hold air. I got about 45K and could go another 5K out of my Pro Comp Extremes but I am looking at Toyo A/T. 37X13.5 X18. Cost about $1643.00 Installed

Does anyone have any feedback on these tires. I am looking for a smoother ride.

Pro Comp no Longer carries the Size I need. I can say they are noisy buy have put in Hard work and kept on Going.

Thanks for the Info. I am trying to get away from the Noisy tires. My Pro Com XTremes are pretty damn loud already. I will give the Nitto's a shot and see how they work out. Price is descent should get a couple of good years with them.

BFG's now a days are way over priced for what you can buy in another name brand tire for less $$$$$. I have Toyo M/T's and love em. Quiet for a Mud Terrain, but now i'm swithing to A/T, last a little longer. Going with Nitto Terra Grapplers. Great tire and great price too.

I have the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrack or something of other. Bought 35" online for about 900 shipped. Always have had good luck with good year. Last set was their wrangler AT/S, and were good for 60,000 miles, these aren't even half worn down and I have 30K on them.

Once I get my Rim Replaced at no charge I will finally have four new tires to give feedback on the Toyo's I just installed. Damn tire was leaking and found out after the install one rim was defective. 4Wheel parts is replacing no cost. Only problem is my truck looks lame with three big tires and the stock spare.

I finally Have all four installed along with one new shiny Rim. Their is absolutely no sound from My Toyo. Great feel and seems to great so far.

I did notice when driving my truck for a total of 60Miles with the Stock spare rim I was getting 5MPH slower from the drag of the tire ant the same RPM. Once I put the new one on today My speed increased by 5MPH. Must be a killer on your axle if you have to tow with the stock spare. I am going to get me a Spare to fit the same size tires I currently have. Hope I will not have to use it.

I thank everyone for their input. :headbang1: