Armagosa

gon2retire

• 1 month later...

armagosa is TOTALLY AWESOME :laughoff: i'm there quite often. as a matter of fact about a month ago that's where my buddy totalled my new 06 LT-R450 :laughoff: i go to dumont for the big holidays but i start my armagosa season on new years :laughoff::laughoff::think::ninja::dunno: so it would be cool to meet some of 'yall out there. (i've seen girlwithhorns there alot, can't miss :D her)

armagosa is TOTALLY AWESOME :grin: i'm there quite often. as a matter of fact about a month ago that's where my buddy totalled my new 06 LT-R450 :dunno: i go to dumont for the big holidays but i start my armagosa season on new years :thumbsdown::blury::dunno::thumb::finger: so it would be cool to meet some of 'yall out there. (i've seen girlwithhorns there alot, can't miss :D her)

ohhh yeaa :D

i was actually curious thats the one they call sand mountain i take it after reading that i can find better places to go like ......... say.............work ! :laughoff::laughoff::loser::loser::loser::loser::slap::laughoff::think::bawl:

dam ! that was a funny story ............................

Edited by bearfoot bob

I used to LOOOVE armagosa. Until I had a bad experience and I just cant see myself ever going back there. :( Its too bad too, cuz it was the best overnight getaway for me. The dunes are Awsome there, my faverotes are their whoops. It may be smaller then Dumont for sure, but its not near as crowded and like they said, no rangers. :laughoff: If you forget to bring stuff there is a little gas station that carries about everything its just a couple miles away. It even has a laundry room lol. be carefull at night cuz you might get invaded by a couple of foxes (lwe did and might I add that they were soo cute going through our trash lol) Anywho, have a blast and give us a trip report :laughoff:

:laughoff: I never said I hate amarogasa. I love it there. I just couldnt go back there due to a bad memory lol

I think she was referring to bearfootbob's comment, Heather.

V

i was actually curious thats the one they call sand mountain i take it after reading that i can find better places to go like ......... say.............work ! :laughoff::loser::loser::loser::loser::slap::laughoff::think::bawl::bawl:

After Halloween weekend, we're done with Dumont on the big weekends.....To many F-in idots. You cant ride...unless you like riding in a swarm of "people who dont pay attention". We are going back to armagosa. The dunes are great, less people, and less stress. :think:

After Halloween weekend, we're done with Dumont on the big weekends.....To many F-in idots. You cant ride...unless you like riding in a swarm of "people who dont pay attention". We are going back to armagosa. The dunes are great, less people, and less stress. :think:

I didn't even know you were out there over Halloween, Tyler. When are we gonna meet up for a :shake: at the dunes ?

I didn't even know you were out there over Halloween, Tyler. When are we gonna meet up for a :think: at the dunes ?

Yea we were there. We were parked with Matt and Lorin and crew. Saw the balloon but never got around to stoppin by. :laughing: Next time. :shake::thumb:

Armagosa were the first dunes I ever rode so there's a soft spot in my heart for it. I like it cause I live on Durango & 95 so we have about as much of a head start there as anyone in town. A few of my friends are going to be heading out on Saturday morning. It's my brothers birthday on Friday so it will be the kickoff of his b-day celebration. See you there!

i was actually curious thats the one they call sand mountain i take it after reading that i can find better places to go like ......... say.............work ! :freakin_nuts: :shocked2: :laughing: :mc_smiley: :driver::driver::driver::dunno::thumb::laughing:

No...that's further north. Amargosa is also called Big Dune on the maps. You're better off at work. Amargossa sucks...you wouldn't want to go there. :dunno: