Trick or Treating? Which night?

sand chick

Trick or Treating?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which night will you take your kiddies trick or treating?

• Friday October 31st (Halloween)
    • Saturday November 1st (day after Halloween)

Traditionally the tick or treating is on Saturday night. But since Halloween is actually on Friday night this year.. I was wondering what night people were planning on taking their little ones trick or treating?

Nevada day is 10/31 this year, so I know the kiddies have no school on Friday, but if you are from Cali or else where, the kiddies may not have that day off...

Just wondering which night to bring out the candy :)

The big dune party on Sat night?? :blink:

Been going to Dumont for Halloween since 2006 and it's always been trick or treating on Saturday.

I know some people like to gather at comp on the holiday weekends, but that has never interfered with the kiddos trick or treating.

Sounds like we will be handing out candy both Friday and Saturday nights this year... Better bring extra candy... Don't want to run out for the kiddos that don't arrive until Friday night! :grin::grin:

• Like 1

It's looking like Saturday will be the day, but I'm sure some kids will still go out Friday night. I'm sure they'll be taking every advantage of 2 trick or treating nights. haha

I figured that :laughing: I just didn't know if there was some special event going on.... you know how I get easily confused... :laughing:

That was for Fastony. "Big dune Party?" :blink: hahaa

• Like 3

That was for Fastony. "Big dune Party?" :blink: hahaa

:laughing:

Yep it looks like there will be Trick or Treating BOTH nights!!! With the majority being on Saturday night! Can't let those California kiddos down!!!! :ban-split: They will have more camps to trick or treat at :grin:

Edited by sand chick
  • Like 3