Dumont this weekend

fastony

i will be out there with wade in his blue and yellow desert dynamics LS7 powered buggy and a couple renegades. he camps at bathroom....5 or 6 is it?...the one across the road from where the camp hosts used to park....that one's 10 i think...so the bathroom across the entrance road from 10.....been a while since i been out, but sold another house, so will have MONEY AGAIN for awhile. we will look you up pete, hopefully we can do some duning....can't take too many chances with a hunnerd thousand dollar rail that aint MINE though...hee hee

Dumont empty ??????. Ive been at Dumont for the last 4-5 weekends. And I still have November to look forward. Cause after nov. I'll be snowboarding at mammoth December and January. Back in dunes in February and March. I don't wrench on my rail during riding season. I have 6 months off to work on wants broken. (Summer ). The only wrenching I do is change all fluids during dune season. Trany fluid and motor oil... my rail is not made for jumping nor racing. Its for cruising the dunes. (The Cadillac of rails.).... lol.