Accident at comp saturday night, Prez Day weekend

White Rhino

I forgot to ask him today who built the car. For how bad a wreck, The main cage is all together and he is getting new A arms built and new rear section as well. It should be back together in no time and better then before.

I do know when he brought the car home he didn't like a few things and they added some .120 wall chromo tubing gussets in a few places to strengthen it up. I'm glad he did that.

It was my rail I'm fine my daughter is also fine we both had 5 point restraints on and had them tight thank fully they did there job! It was defiantly a rear brake malfunction the cause my rail to hook hard to the left I was not using the cutting brake. When the car started to turn to the left I released the brake and hit the gas to try and straighten the car out but the left rear brake caliper must have been much have still been locked up causing the car turn faster! The rest was a blur! Anyway I would like to thank all the helped!

Hi I was the RN that was on scene. Glad you and your daughter are okay. It was all a little chaotic and I want to thank you for being understanding. Having to work on anyone or anything on a slope to that degree is very challenging. Bottom line you and your family are home. So thankful for that! Positive energy always. See you around. Teresa Bostwick R.N

• Like 1

Shane, its J.J. Glad you and your daughter are doing well. Cage really did what it was supposed too. Dragging the rail down off the hill and up to the flats really gave my truck a workout. Shaun was worried for you. Stay strong and get better bro! Let us know if you need any help getting things back together.

• Like 1

Hi I was the RN that was on scene. Glad you and your daughter are okay. It was all a little chaotic and I want to thank you for being understanding. Having to work on anyone or anything on a slope to that degree is very challenging. Bottom line you and your family are home. So thankful for that! Positive energy always. See you around. Teresa Bostwick R.N

Thank you very much for helping us! I appreciate everything you did for us! Once again thank you very very much!

• Like 1

If everyone could ask around our friends and family are still missing helmets and things from trying to help me get the car back to camp and it would be awesome if they could get them back! DDR has always been great at putting the word out helping ppl get back there belonging so once again I would like to say thanks!

I hope if I get hurt at Dumont you are there to work on me:)

You're welcome! It's a natural reaction to help anyone I can; on vacation or on the clock I'm always readily available...My a$$ and legs are still sore lol, I've never ran so fast to a scene especially in the sand in my life. Just thankful you and your daughter are okay!

Stupid rumors can really suck you in. What I heard is that he was standing on the roof of the buggy, full throttle, one lug on every wheel. Not going up comp hill, but coming from the backside of it wearing a blindfold, with his daughter skiing behind it. In glad your ok bro. BTW, I have a tool bag (small black with ratchet set compressor ect.) and a black and gray HJC helmet for sale if anyone is interested. Just kidding :-)

Edited by glenzos

I was just kidding about the to bag and helmet.

I really like ur version of the story if def. makes me way cooler lol! And if you have tool bag and helmet they belong to my brother I'll let him know thanks