Oct 4 & 5 Dune Trip.. Yes this weekend! WOOT!

nwtdiesel

As a lot of you know there are several people heading out to Dumont this weekend! Im not hauling Petes car any longer, he had something come up, so ill be leaving Sat morning with the family and the toy hauler! We will have a fire and ill be sipping the shine Sat night :)

As of now I know that Mike and Adam from GTP off road will be there with SXS's and some 4 wheelers, Rees with his car, Tim with his car, Terry with his car, Fasttony with his car, Jim with his car, Myself with my car. I think there are a few more i'm missing but not sure.. this will be a great weekend!

If your going post up!

• Like 1

I will also be there by 6am. Have breakfast ready...lol. last week when I went I rode thru the dunes when sun was comin up. Its such a nice feeling . Watching the sun reflection fron the smooth sand and the shadow separating from the razor backs. Such an awesome view. Wish my wife would enjoy such a feeling but she won't get up that early. ..

As of today, the wife and I will be there on Sunday morning...sometime. She doesn't want to wake up and be there by 6am since it's about a 3 hour drive. Look for us around 9am (I hope).

What can or what will standout so I know where you all are parked/camping. Newly's Kodiak?

Thanks,

Brady

• Like 1

I got my skid plate on today, new paddles on, lights wired up, air filter cleaned. I'll load up toy hauler tomorrow and were heading out sat morning. I still need to stop and get wood and shine! Look for my big Kodiak, 30ft toy hauler, orange rail and 20ft flag pole with American flag and UDP flag.

@@fastony

Hey man with most people going earlier or from out of town i'm not going to bother meeting at the gas station, I live right off blue diamond so i'm litterally just gona roll out of bed and hit the road, i'll be there between 6:00-6:30am.

Mike don't be startled when I roll up to your camp before the sun comes up :)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

• Like 1

Dune-Rydher.. not a problem. Im also leaving very early. I might catch up to a bunch of ya on the road. Im trying to get there by 6am. Wanna hit sunrise dunes. I'll try to be quiet. ..6-B area is where im gonna be. I'll have a RED BULL flag on my buggy.

Well, guys bad news...we are NOT going to be able to make this trip. My son has his College football game down in LA on Saturday night starting at 7pm. I wouldn't get back home until 12:30-1 am time frame. Not enough sleep to drive that far at 6am and dune for 4-6 hours then another 3 hour drive back home. But hey, this is just the start of the season! Many more weekend and day trips in the future. Seriously going to go in Nov. for a weekend trip. You guys in Vegas are lucky that it's only 1 1/2 hour drive max!

have fun, be safe and take a few pictures for us that cannot make it!

Brady

Edited by BearsZX72

Bearzx72...ive driven to big bear to snow board for the day. And thats a 3 1/2 hour drive and drive back to vegas . Also to brianhead ski resort thats only 3 hours away.... life is toooo short . To put off today for another day. Im just sayin. Either way if we don't see you this month theres 5 other months ..

Well, guys bad news...we are NOT going to be able to make this trip. My son has his College football game down in LA on Saturday night starting at 7pm. I wouldn't get back home until 12:30-1 am time frame. Not enough sleep to drive that far at 6am and dune for 4-6 hours then another 3 hour drive back home. But hey, this is just the start of the season! Many more weekend and day trips in the future. Seriously going to go in Nov. for a weekend trip. You guys in Vegas are lucky that it's only 1 1/2 hour drive max!

Brady

Do you go to all of your sons games? If so.. Holy cow! I'm all loaded, leaving in the morning.

post-8598-0-82713500-1412401677_thumb.jp

Edited by nwtdiesel

Brady

5 hour one way drive for me... cough cough.. Just do it!!!

5 hour one way drive for me... cough cough.. Just do it!!!

I know, I know...but have to support our son and his team!

Do you go to all of your sons games? If so.. Holy cow! I'm all loaded, leaving in the morning.

Yes, we support him and the team and make every game that we physically and financially can.

Bearzx72...ive driven to big bear to snow board for the day. And thats a 3 1/2 hour drive and drive back to vegas . Also to brianhead ski resort thats only 3 hours away.... life is toooo short . To put off today for another day. Im just sayin. Either way if we don't see you this month theres 5 other months ..

Right on, life is too short! You'll see us out there...mid to end of November for sure!

I hope that all had a great time. I look forward to seeing more pics of the the rides from the "day trip"!

@@sand chick, thanks for the pics!

Edited by BearsZX72
  • Like 1