10th Annual Friends of Dumont Dunes Clean-up

ynot

In the past years i usually spend countless hours driving all over Las Vegas and making phone calls to companies all over the U.S. trying to obtain the best raffle prizes for the clean up raffle. I will do this again this year but,

This year I am asking for some help in this;

To any company or person who wants to promote their service or company and makes a donation worth $100.00 or more we will display your banner, list your prize on this forum and promote the hell out of your company/service etc. at the raffle and registration. If you cannot donate $100.00 worth we will still promote your donation and business just not display a banner.

We will take anything having to do with quads, SXS's,Buggy's,Travel, gift cards, RV's and anything else you may want to put out there. If you are a service company and want to donate cash so that we can purchase items that can be given away in your name we would welcome that.

Friends of dumont dunes is a 501C organization and letters documenting such are available just by contacting me. We have taken an event that started out 10 years ago under 2 EZ ups in the rain to an event with approx. 750 to 1000 people showing up to have fun, collect trash, have a free lunch, and generally have a great day of fun and friendship with fellow duners.

Any thing you could do to make this years event the best yet will truley be appreciated.

It is truly my privilage to lead this organization and accomplish not only this event but a lot of behind the scenes involvement with users and the BLM. For this I thank all who read this.

For any further information please contact me through this sight or my e-mail; terryallen@cox.net

The day of this event is March 17th 2012 Saturday

Thank You in advance,

Terry

post-3-0-13718100-1329115844_thumb.jpg

Terry Im available for whatever help you need this year. I will probably just be day tripping it, but im there this year. :slap: I was lame last year and missed it.

Stacey we should be out there this weekend.You are welcome to use our home to relax or just stop by for a drink.

Staci and Jodi

Thank you for your offers and I will take you up on them. We will need 3-5 volunteers to get everybody registered and hand out bags etc. A new twist this year is that each adult get an wrist band to get them out the gate without paying. If they don't sign up and register, get an arm band they will be required to show an annual pass or have purchased a pass. By doing this it drives the number of volunteer hours up for BLM and also keeps the people who come out and play without helping from using the area without contributing to the upkeep of it.

Terry

• Like 2

We will donate 2 free atv tours to the help with the clean-up!! Maybe the top two people with the most bags of trash can win a free tour? Please contact us to see how we can help support the cause. It wont be the same as riding in Dumont but more of a scenic trail ride in the Las Vegas area.

Thanks,

Mike

702-750-9751

www.lvatvtours.com

We will donate 2 free atv tours to the help with the clean-up!! Maybe the top two people with the most bags of trash can win a free tour? Please contact us to see how we can help support the cause. It wont be the same as riding in Dumont but more of a scenic trail ride in the Las Vegas area.

Thanks,

Mike

702-750-9751

www.lvatvtours.com

thanks Mike, I will call you on Wed.

Terry

Terry-

I unfortunately am going to have to retract my help offer. I cannot guarantee that we will be there that weekend and I don't want to commit to something and then not be able to make it. So sorry :(

Jodi, I understand these things happen. If things change for you please let me know. You are always a lot of help at the event.

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Headed out Thursday the 15th.....is there anything you need me to bring Terry?

Not that I can think of Mark. I think we have it covered. Been getting some raffle prizes and arranging things so we are looking pretty good so far.

Thanks,

Terry

Edited by ynot

Might need a truck Saturday morning to take everything from camp to the registration area, couple tables, chairs and prizes if your unhooked from your trailer that would be a huge help.