Supercross finals in Vegas

A very cool friend of mine HOOKED it up and we're going Saturday. Anyone else gonna check it out?

Last year was pretty damn cool, other than all the flatbiller posers who show up, but super exciting nonetheless. Before that, I hadn't been to a Supercross in 10+ years. It was quite a change to hear all those four strokes leave the gate as opposed to the pingers. No more sound of bees. Times change though and it was still badass!

Looking forward to this year! :laughoff::yiah:

Our seats sound like they are even better so I should be able to get some more good shots. :laughoff:

IMG_7139_(Medium).jpg

Thanks guys.

Stacey, some of the fireworks were just explosions, but they went for a short while right after the race was over. They probably weren't high enough in the air to see from far away. I was quite impressed with all the flames and explosions through the race. Pretty badass! :laughing::usa:

Jakster, wish we could have hung out more before ya left but Fri night was pretty good azz times! :laughoff: Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. :freakin_nuts: :thumb: