Props Tribal Whips

foolofsand

I have a purple basic tribal whip. Wasn't bright enough. Tribal replaced for a better whip for a small fee. I went with the green this time. Its soooo much brighter. Thanx and props to Russ at tribal whip.

• 3 weeks later...

Russ is the man !!!! I have bought 4 of them so far and love them all. I had one of the earlier ones 2008ish leak on me and he replaced it with no issues. I wont dune without one now, its almost a safety issue to me.

Yeah. I got the mew gorilla model. So I think thats what its called. Its green and very bright. I won't go out at nite with out it.

It is called a Whipzilla Tony. Tribal Whips is a great company. That is why we only carry their whips. Russ is not only great with customer service but just an allaround good guy. I am proud to call him my friend

Thanx mike. Your right about the name. .. its new to me and I haven't used it yet. Can't wait for fri morning to come so I may be on my way to the dunes. .. odd house #10... is where I'll be. (Not in it ) lol.. but next to it...

Yeah. . Was out at Dumont last weekend for the day and I heard a gunking / crackun in the rear. I thought I blew a tooth or a gear in the trany.. took to DKA automotive (dale ) he found a broken motor mount and a few clear break in the frame. Underneath the rail. All welded and ready for the weekend. Thanx to DKA next to RC trans. For the fine job.