those with moho and where to setup

upnover

Making my first trip to Dumont with a Diesel pusher. Need input on best area to camp where I can hopefully get in and out without getting buried. Also do I need boards for under the jacks or will the jack pads be enough? Shooting for Thanksgiving rolling in Thursday around noon and leaving Sunday or maybe Monday. Have been going to the desert with the moho with no issues but am concerned with pulling off into the sand. Any info/help is appreciated.

Get some pads for your jacks. I have seen 3/4 " plywood to plastic ones with handles that make it easy to slide into place. I have had a set of those for about 15 years and they still work great and are easy to store. Bought them at camping world for about $80.00 which I thought was expensive then but after 15 years of use and still going they are cheap!

Out by 9 for sure if you want to make sure you don't get stuck. Cut out to the left off the road well before bathroom 10 too. The road gets extremely soft and pretty much fades away as you get past bathroom 10 and close to that finger dune.