2.5 ac. lot in Duck Creek, Utah

One of (4) 2.597 ac lots in Unit 4 at Swains Creek Pines subdivision in Duck Creek, Utah. Has public water, power, water storage tank, small shed, 3 spots to park RV's, circular drive. Fish in the community pond and you don't need a fishing license. Most lots in Swains Creek are .5 ac and sell for $80,000 to $100,000. Public water assessment has been paid. Lot 2 Unit 4 with frontage on 2 roads, beautiful cabin site overlooking meadow, big trees, no septic system.

Click on this link for pics:

http://www.iweb2.com/utah.htm

$350,500 cash no carry and not interested in listing.

Edited by iweb

The payment is killing me and some things didn't come together like I wanted so I could pay it off. It is a sweet lot as there are very few on the Mtn. that are over .5 ac and no one can build close to the cabin site. A builder told me to never sell it, it will keep going up in value faster that other lots just because of it being unique in size.

I actually hope it doesn't sell!

The payment is killing me and some things didn't come together like I wanted so I could pay it off. It is a sweet lot as there are very few on the Mtn. that are over .5 ac and no one can build close to the cabin site. A builder told me to never sell it, it will keep going up in value faster that other lots just because of it being unique in size.

I actually hope it doesn't sell!

Yea that sucks!! good luck with it hope you can keep it...they definetely go up mine in navajo lake estates went up $20,000 in a year!!

One of (4) 2.597 ac lots in Unit 4 at Swains Creek Pines subdivision in Duck Creek, Utah. Has public water, power, water storage tank, small shed, 3 spots to park RV's, circular drive. Fish in the community pond and you don't need a fishing license. Most lots in Swains Creek are .5 ac and sell for $80,000 to $100,000. Public water assessment has been paid. Lot 2 Unit 4 with frontage on 2 roads, beautiful cabin site overlooking meadow, big trees, no septic system.

Click on this link for pics:

http://www.iweb2.com/utah.htm

$350,500 cash no carry and not interested in listing.

Can it be subdivided? To build 2 homes on the property?How is the market up there for selling?You should just :laughing: me now it's not like i don't have other property i am trying to sell,with no luck :(:laughing:

Don't know if it can be subdivided or not but the back of the lot is pretty steep and access would have to be from the top but it would have an awesome view. Property is very hot up there, very little dirt and lots of buyers. I watch the RE agents websites and they have very few listings. If my rental property in Pahrump would sell then I could pay off the Utah property and use it for my retirement summer home as was the plan when I bought it.

My son moved to Phoenix and has a house in Vegas by Hwy 160 and Durango for sale for way under value and can't sell it so he is making 2 house payments and is in a bind too.

Don't know if it can be subdivided or not but the back of the lot is pretty steep and access would have to be from the top but it would have an awesome view. Property is very hot up there, very little dirt and lots of buyers. I watch the RE agents websites and they have very few listings. If my rental property in Pahrump would sell then I could pay off the Utah property and use it for my retirement summer home as was the plan when I bought it.

My son moved to Phoenix and has a house in Vegas by Hwy 160 and Durango for sale for way under value and can't sell it so he is making 2 house payments and is in a bind too.

I'm telling ya it sucks right now.when we sold orgeon's property a few months ago we broke even,now we are dealing with the condo,I hope we brake even on that and now we will have to pay on it till we can get it sold or whatever happen's.We have a 1/2 acre of property in bentoville ark.that chris was going to build a custom spec and sell it and now that is on hold.We did all these investment's and than everything turned for the worse.The only smart investment we have done as of now is our custom house we built 4 years ago that we live in.And we even had that up for sale last year for a year and no luck there.Lot's of stupid offers but that was it.What to do :laughing::laughing: He now wants to buy flip it's.And my heart pounds.You can by something for the right price but can you sell it is the question.And to list them they want to much money and there isn't enough money to be made these day's as it is.Who knows.

jerry where abouts at 160 and durango is it a house or townhome?is he selling or renting it? i am looking to buy in the southwest..but looking for house with rv parking

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am going to list this with Mike Kenner at Duck Creek Realty next week at $255,000 so if anyone is interested I will sell at $225,000 if I am contacted before I list.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Still listed for sale, motivated since I am retired and don't need the payment. I owe about $65K and will consider car, truck, backhoe, rv, toys, as part trade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...