My new adventure blog!

dunefreak

Hey guys! I just built a new website project. It's an adventure blog featuring some of my favorite trips and adventures. I started it to share my experiences and connect with outdoor, adventure-minded people. The blog will also have tips and information to help others plan their own trip. If it inspires people to get outdoors and do more, then cool! I think one of the best features of the site will be the interactive maps of my rides, hikes and interesting places I find. The maps will show others where these places are and there will even be GPS tracks available to download. That's not all. I still have many other ideas yet to come!

So take a look and please sign up for my email newsletter which will notify you of my newest posts and latest adventures. I promise I won't send you any spam! Nothing but the good stuff!

Thanks

post-3-0-90699500-1467087381.png www.livelikepete.com

• Like 1

Congrats Pete! your trip reports and pics are always fun to follow. Having maps and GPS tracks etc. to make it easier or possible for others to share the adventure themselves is awesome.

Sent from the dune in front of you