AM RIDE REPORT

LVSANDRIDER

So we showed up at the dunes around 5;30 and the weather was great just a little wind not to bad there were already 3 quads and a rail out riding so we unloaded and headed out to find them not before we realized we forgot to get gas not to big of a deal we had half a tank in 2 quads and full tank in 1 qaud and a full tank in the truck so went out for the first ride sand was great found the group of riders and rode with them to comp ran up it a few times then head to the truck for a snack when my friend jason hit a rock bent his rim and lost all air in the tire so we hammered the bend out and tried to air it up no luck so he played around the truck on a flat and the rest of us went out for anouther ride to the north pole and back then we headed home

oh the road in was perfect if you dont like your truck to ride smooth when you get to the asphalt good thing i was in the company truck.

here are some pictures

Edited by LVSANDRIDER

So we showed up at the dunes around 5;30 and the weather was great just a little wind not to bad there were already 3 quads and a rail out riding so we unloaded and headed out to find them not before we realized we forgot to get gas not to big of a deal we had half a tank in 2 quads and full tank in 1 qaud and a full tank in the truck so went out for the first ride sand was great found the group of riders and rode with them to comp ran up it a few times then head to the truck for a snack when my friend jason hit a rock bent his rim and lost all air in the tire so we hammered the bend out and tried to air it up no luck so he played around the truck on a flat and the rest of us went out for anouther ride to the north pole and back then we headed home

oh the road in was perfect if you dont like your truck to ride smooth when you get to the asphalt good thing i was in the company truck.

here are some pictures

can somone please tell me how to post pictures