14.50-15 Xtreme competitor cut paddle tires - for sale or trade

JVZ

These were purchased brand new last season and only have 2 dune trips on them. They are in perfect condition still. I need a less aggressive paddle for my trans (bus 091) and would like to trade if possible. My ideal tire is STU 1300 plus #2 cut. Or I will sell the paddles for $550 for just the tires. Cost was $800 new.

Jason 301-7624

post-7432-0-19785400-1351107007_thumb.jp

post-7432-0-78808500-1351107024_thumb.jp

post-7432-0-33087500-1351107038_thumb.jp

post-7432-0-09697100-1351107067_thumb.jp

Wish i would have waited a week, i just ordered 2 from xtreme $787.50. Great tire, i have a 091 all weddle and also still nervous that this tire might be a little aggressive but i guess will see. Those trips to RC trans are not cheap. Sorry to ramble, good luck with sale.

What motor do you have? I had a 2.0 turbo suburu and just stepped up to a 2.5 with quite a bit more power and was told these paddles were too much for my trans... Ive tried finding a place to get them cut, but no one around here ( Vegas ) does it.

My car has a turbo'd 2276 VW. I am not a vw fan. Simply because i know nothing about maintaning them. But i have to say the guy i bought the car from said the motor was built by a well know vw builder and never have i ever been in a car with a vw motor that pulled that hard. Originally when i bought car seller told me it was built to handle 20 pounds boost, first trip out i had a friend watch boost guage for me (i just couldnt focus on it for some reason) and sure enough it was 18 pounds. I have it turned down to 12 just to save whatever tranny i have left. Im going to sell motor soon and go turbo honda 3.5L. Had a ride in a fairly heavy car with this setup and was very impressed. Plus runs pump gas not the 9 bucks a gallon VP im buying now.

I was running the Xtreme 13.50 Holeshots with a Sportsman cut (smaller than Competitor) for two seasons on a RC Trans (fully built) 091 trans, behind a fairly stock 5.3L LS V8

That size tire was the max for that trans that John built, he told me before I put it in that it was max'd out

The 13.50 Holeshots are very popular, you should be able to find someone to trade I am sure

I might be willing to trade if interested. I have the Dune Sport 14.50 X 15 # 2 cut. They are the same ones that come on the Funcos. They don't have an as aggressive bite as the Extremes. I had the extremes before and would be willing to go back to them. I have a 300 HP Subie in mine and want a little more traction.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...