'07 KTM 300 XCW

• 2 weeks later...

v5z5mx.jpg

mct8nk.jpg

2007 KTM 300 XCW. I bought this bike brand new and have the title and full proof of ownership. (lots of bikes in Nevada seem to not have this...)

Aftermarket parts on the bike...

GPR Steering Damper, Fasst Flexbars, Full hand guards, LED tail light, Slavens Next Level Fork valving and sprung for 230lb rider (www.slavensracing.com/ktm-2-stroke-suspension-services), Slavens Mule Port and Polish (www.slavensracing.com/services/ktm-2-stroke-services/ktm-2-stroke-engine-services), Synergy fork seals, Fork seal savers, fastway footpegs, engine ice coolant, converted to DC electrical to run halogen/HID/LED lighting, Enduro Engineering case/master cylinder saver, Ultra HD tubes front and rear, Twin Air filter, full skidplate on bottom of frame, fast bleeders on forks, Hinson Clutch plates and HD springs, O-ring chain, TM Designworks chain guide, Langston dual rate rear coil spring for 200+lb rider, Rear shock valved by Future Shoxs, Motorcycle Suspension Service Phoenix, Arizona, Synergy lower shock bushing, Lower shock bearing boot, Extended Rear Master Cylinder Reservoir, FMF Gnarly Pipe, Alum pipe guard, Radiator guards

Spare Loose Parts Included with bike:

Brand new renthal O-ring Chain, nicad battery for HID setup, Stock fork valving and pistons, upper chain slider, whip mount for the dunes, brand new rear wheel bearing set, stock clutch plates and springs, digital Odo/timer/speedo, stock bar clamps, tons of jets and needles to dial it in for any altitude and temps, various power valve springs to customize the power delivery from super smooth to massive hit, 2 brake light switches, throttle assembly, rear brake pads, front brake rotor, oil cap, gas cap, CS sprocket (quick gearing changes), bar mounted headlight switch/harness, 1 spare fork seal, fork seal driver, All Fluids (engine ice, 2 stroke oil, fork oil, trans oil, high end brake fluid), spare silencer, 1 side radiator, spare radiator shroud, paddle tire, spare front tube, halogen headlight/numberplate assembly, LED headlight/numberplate assembly.

Stand in pictures not included but will toss in a kick stand to raise and lower the bike.

This bike has seen it's use but it's also been very well maintained. Has never let me down or left me stranded. It will trail ride with the best thru the most technical stuff you can throw it's way and lug lower then the modern 4 strokes without stalling while still ripping your arms out if you crack the throttle open. Transmission oil was always changed every 3rd ride. Jetting was always done to keep it crisp, this bike doesn't seep oil residue out the tail pipe, in fact it's usually a nice chocolate brown residue around the pipe, It runs very crisp. Runs 91 octane, no special race gas needed even with engine work. Mule porting increased low end power for the really technical stuff and it's amazing on hill climbs. I've always ran Maxima Super M, it's what Slavens recommended and I trust him as a KTM expert/guru.

Asking $3250 OBO. Title in hand. If interested in a small bike sized enclosed trailer to accompany the bike we could talk a package deal possibly.

I love the bike and have ridden for 29 years now. It's just a chapter of my life that's over and the passion isn't there anymore as I've taken on other hobbies.

Hey Khris, hows the truck coming along?

Chris

Edited by Svengoolie

Hoping to hear it start up on Sunday and basically be ready to go at least as much as I can be by mid week at the latest. Still waiting on coilover parts which is completely outta my hands but either way, hoping to be basically done with as much as I can physically do right now by mid week...