monday am ride

chefwally

Well it is just two of us as of now anybody want to ride u will not be out there alone. The weather says low of 67 and a high of 96 for both Tecopa and Baker. That means it should be relative at the big D so we are rollin out at 4am sharp for what should be a couple of killer runs, anyone interested?

cheffy

4 at dd or 4 from your house

4am from my house at the base of lone mtn in vegas. Be parked at the dunes by 6am ready to shred. I will be ridding my Gust ltz450 and my buddy on his kfx450r that is green. Should be only a few out there if any we ahould be easy to find. You ridin?

4am from my house at the base of lone mtn in vegas. Be parked at the dunes by 6am ready to shred. I will be ridding my Gust ltz450 and my buddy on his kfx450r that is green. Should be only a few out there if any we ahould be easy to find. You ridin?

Here is a pic of tomorrows ride so you know what it looks like

No quad to ride? Or is that motor for your quad?

the 500 is my only bike.. and i ride 2 wheels.. THe motor is currently sitting at a buddy's house waiting on tranny parts..

the 500 is my only bike.. and i ride 2 wheels.. THe motor is currently sitting at a buddy's house waiting on tranny parts..

Bummer I feel ya my trx522r has been at my buddies in Cali for over 3 months now, gettin itchy. Thank god I have other bikes to ride or I would be going stir crazy. You goin through the motor as well as tranny? That is a great bike in the dunes, i have a couple of buddies that have them built to the hilt and they are always the fastest things out there when they go, those cr500's rip!

• 2 weeks later...

I went out on sat and it was GREAT! a little windy at times but the sand was smooth and sharp. the temp was about 90 when we left but the clouds were out.

Well i must say that there is nothing to cure a bad week like a day ride at dumont in the offseason. My buddy Mr. Fountain and I arrived at 6:30, still shadows but getting lighter. after a look around to c that we were the only and I mean only 2 people out there, and virgin sand was everywhere. No wind 75 to 8o degrees and was perfect. I burned over 5 gallons of c-12 in my Gust ltz in around 3 and a half hours. I laid paddle to every face, every bowl, every single hill on both sides and was tired as hell by 10:30. Another wonderful day at the hapiest place on earth!

cheffy