How about a DDR day trip? Let's get a group together and ride!

dunefreak

DDR Day Trip  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What day (or days) are you in for?

• Saturday March 3
    • Saturday March 31

This has been on my mind lately. Maybe if I put this out there now, it gives everyone enough time to plan for it. Let's do a DDR group day trip to Dumont and ride sometime before the end of the season. I'm thinking sometime at the end of March or early April when it's nice and warm. Ya know... like t-shirt riding weather, a nothing weekend where the dunes are empty and the days are plenty long in order to get LOTS of duning in.

For those who live close enough to do so and want to get together, let's see what kind of group we can put together. In the past we've gotten quite a good group of riders together even in the middle of summer. I know Chadwick is going to be more than ready after just moving back from Minnesota.

If you're interested, chime in and let's see how many wanna do this. :thumb:

Are you ASSUMIN i dont own a quad? Haaa.. I will take my kids 250 lol....I see... your a " waysis " :redneck: :nana:

Capt

Not to say buggies aren't welcome, but I was trying to get a group of riders together like quads or dirtbikes for the day. ;) Buggies and bikes don't mix well on dune runs.

EVERYONE WATCH OUT>>>>>

Terry is gonna drive the car again...

lol

Sorry dude i just had to, honestly that was the funnest run of the weekend and I won't forget it.

what about side x side? they can mix well, can't they?

I might have a spare bike, the Outlaw is good for old people that indepent suspension is nice and cushy. :)

I say we try a poll or something to try and figure out what might work best to get it moving forward....and hopefully i don't get a last minute gig, or stupid wedding to go to.

I am out for the 31st. I have a gig scheduled for that day already. i have been getting a lot of last minute gigs.

I am game to try for one on the Saturday the 3rd. I am pretty sure I will be day tripping Thursday March 8th if anyone is interested.

The 16-17-18th I am out for the stupid wedding and since i can't go i might try and hang out with Mark when he goes as well.

@Stacey, I have a 2 space trailer for my bikes, but if I go solo i would be able to take one of mine off for yours. We can PM about it if we get to where it's needed. I can/could haul 3 bikes with one in the bed but i have to pull the Gas tank thing off or the tailgate will hit.