Lost personalized Flag

Lost my flag out at D on Thursday the 1st. Our first ride pretty much covered everything from Banshee Hill to the North Pole with every nook and cranny in between. We only saw around four or five other riders that day so hopefully someone picked it up. We back tracked our route which wasn't too difficult since we pretty much made the only group tracks that day. Never did see it so I assume it was rescued by a concerned duner. The wind wouldn't have blown it away as it is heavy rubberized nylon. International orange with the black DS650.org logo and my handle, aceisisback, in KISS font.

Hit every square inch of Dumont on Friday the 2nd and again on the 3rd with Pete leading the way so no grain was left unturned. I'll be out again for the clean up so if you happen to stumble upon it it is not trash. Would love to have it back as it's a one of a kind and a good friend made it for me. Here's a pic:

BestDumonttrip3-11103.jpg

I appreciate your help.

Ace

i know this is about your lost flag, but can i ask where you had it made at?

His name is Scott, goes by TheStir, and is the Administrator over at DS650.org. A busy busy man but he may be able to hook you up if he's got time. Tell him Ace sent you. These things are very heavy duty and will last forever. If you can keep up with them!lol

Edited by aceisback
  • Like 1