How about a DDR day trip? Let's get a group together and ride!

dunefreak

DDR Day Trip  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What day (or days) are you in for?

• Saturday March 3
    • Saturday March 31

Ok, so the more I keep thinking about this the more I'm itching to ride. I know some are unable to make it out next weekend but I'm game for this weekend. What's everyone else's thoughts? We thinking of getting there early? I like to get out there pretty early if possible. I know not everyone can do that.

Looks like you, me and Rap Rider. Mike B might be joining us as well. Waiting to hear from him. If he goes, he said we can use his giant flatbed trailer. It might be a bit overkill if more people don't join in. lol

Chad, I might as well hang on to your quad, load it up and just pick you up on the way.

Let a brutha know what? We're going! Are you in or what Eddy? lol Let's do this bro.

Just let me know what time you guys are showing up, and whereabouts you're parking and I'm there! Eff it, I'm gonna rearrange my shed to make it. I need me some sand!

So SXS are welcome but rails aren't? Not that mine is anywhere ready but if SXs's can jumo in I could be down with that. Let me know?

Yeah. Side x sides are fine. They run with quads just fine. Besides that's what vegas style would be running anyways. Buggies are welcome too, but we aren't gonna be going our usual buggy pace and would not really mix well on the rides we plan on doing. That's all.

Yeah. Side x sides are fine. They run with quads just fine. Besides that's what vegas style would be running anyways. Buggies are welcome too, but we aren't gonna be going our usual buggy pace and would not really mix well on the rides we plan on doing. That's all.

No problem. I won't make the first one but should be down for the second

i like more about the 9ish time. Not much of an early riser.

i would also like to car pool if any is interested. I have my F150 and I can take one other quad besides mine on my open trailer. I live in North Vegas, and usually drive down Rainbow to Blue Diamond and out.

Cool. Depending on how many go and what size trailer we have, hopefully we can meet at the last gas station on Blue Diamond (the travel center at the 159 turnoff) and load them all on to one trailer and carpool. I should know by later today or tomorrow.