It's getting warm. How many trips do you have left?

dunefreak

It's looking like March 14-16 will be our last trip this season unless we decide to do a day or morning run on the quads. Those trips never end. (year-round)

How about everyone else? How late are you planning on hitting D this season?

I was hoping that you were looking at the 8&9th Pete? I can make the 14-16 but for personal reasons I am not sure i want to go after the BLM meeting on the 11th. Let me know if your flexible on this?

Terry

Well the plan was to get together with the crew and they changed the dates since Mark's daughter's wedding is so close the 8/9th, so the 15-16th it is. I can't change that. Anna already put in her time off request too. Just go out the 14-16th with us. You don't have to be involved in the cleanup if BLM has everything under control.

Well the plan was to get together with the crew and they changed the dates since Mark's daughter's wedding is so close the 8/9th, so the 15-16th it is. I can't change that. Anna already put in her time off request too. Just go out the 14-16th with us. You don't have to be involved in the cleanup if BLM has everything under control.

ok

As many as possible....

Then it will be off to Amargosa, and even better Coral Pink. Really looking forward to Coral Pink again.

The plan was for me to go to Glamis, since I haven't been I was pushing to make that happen. I'm not sure on the group though, and how that will play out. I am also not sure if the Raptor will be ready, and I don't want to just throw it together then drive to Glamis not knowing.

All that being said, I think the 14th-15th will be my next trip.