Went to Dumont yesterday

ItsWeeks

Friend of mine just recently purchased a sxs and wanted to get some sand time in before Halloween weekend. Got out there before the sun came up and got started around 0600. As long as I have been duning I still find myself surprised with this place. We did the dune in June and had a great time and the sand was still similar to the prior season. Well yesterday it was a whole different game as the summer weather brings. Huge razors, drop offs and witches eyes looking to swallow any machine up. So if you head out be safe. We had a good time and my buddy enjoyed his first sand adventure. We did have to save some tourists who barried their rental maxima.

post-3222-0-31691300-1443675344_thumb.jp

post-3222-0-48281100-1443675477_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The BLM should warn these tourists with a sign explaining how easy it is to get stuck. So many people drive out there, especially in summer, and get stuck. Remember that guy back in June? I wonder how many others do it and what they end up doing to get out. Do they walk to the road or call for help?

Thanks for the quick report, Jason.