Sunday Aug 24th early morning run

dunefreak

Sunday it is!

Yes we can bring the 10x20 Pete!

My suggestion for the guys with no paddles is to come anyways and play around on the small dunes and desert area. There is lots of places to ride out there and not just the dunes. If someone gets stuck we will have enough guys to get anyone out.

I just finished throwing my paddles on! New air filter, new fluids, new CVs. She should be good! I cant wait! Ill be spending most of tomorrow getting ready. Ill bring a Yeti full of water for everyone but bring water and food! If you not familiar with the dunes please ask question, anyone who is experienced will gladly help and answer.

I will be pulling out of the last gas station on Blue Diamond and Charleston at 4am and no later. We can meet there. Please allow time to fuel up if needed. If your not there we will see you at the dunes. I want to be there early!!

**** DONT FORGET YOUR FLAGS, PASSES, OFFROAD STICKERS, GLOVES, GOGGLES, HELMETS!!*****

Juice_zpsac2f04aa.jpg

Edited by nwtdiesel
  • Like 1

**** DONT FORGET YOUR FLAGS, PASSES, OFFROAD STICKERS, GLOVES, GOGGLES, HELMETS!!*****

Passes? I thought passes were only good from October thru April? They are at Glamis anyway. Seems like BLM would be uniform across the board so as to not cause any confusion. I did miss getting to Dumont last season due to health issues so I just ASSUMED that passes there would be the same as for G.

Did I miss the bulletin?

On a side note, how many RZRs are going to show up?

I'm not sure about the whole pass thing of when they are good or not. You never know who will be out there and I don't want any issues or problems so I'll just cover the bases and have all passes up to date and visible.

Ok. Im backn in vegas . A buddy and went to D this morning. We got there around 5:20 a. This morning. Let me tell ya it was awesome. We had the whole Dunes to our self no body was out there. 2-6mph light winds and it was 80degrees at 7am. I played it safe and just drove around face of dunes didn't ride into dunes afraid if anything went wrong. My new rhino trany by RC trans work excellent. Im stoked . Not sure if im goin tomorrow sun. Due to 12-15 mph. Winds.

12-15mi per hour winds are nothing. Wont hardly feel it when duning and will be nice for when we stop. I use full face/head covers and sand goggles, never had a issue.

I just loaded my car onto the trailer and will go pick up Petes car in a bit. Stay tuned for a bad a$$ pic!

• Like 1

It was nice seeing some of the old faces again, and meeting the new people also.

I almost got my truck stuck right off the bat, but 4x4 low and locker rear pulled myself out. Whew.

It was a good trip.

fastony and others, don't forget about our shop. We are DDR sponsors and sell parts for ATV, UTV, and we are getting some Sand Rail parts in stock soon. We can order 930 CV parts and will have some on Vendor row this season.

www.gtpoffroad.com

Edited by Adam @ GTP Off Road
  • Like 2

Ill be goin to sand super expo on Sept 20th. To check out whats out there. Man following you guys thru the dunes was an experience I differently learned alot. Its nothing like my quad. Or xquad... when I purchased this buggy I had a budget after checking yours out im goin 20-30k... I wanna keep up with ya without blowing my vw buggy or vw trany. I Will be in touch with ya. I bought this kind of car cause the guys that I ride with has this type . But after seeig you all I wanna go your way. Ls1 to ls7. ..ill be in D.every weekend in oct then nov back to glamis. ..