day trip

90+ PLUS

went to Anaheim and got the car from redline it now has 525hp instead of 420 its a 2100lb rocket. from there we went out to D with a my dads friend and his son that just got an Extreme twin turbo LS1 but he had alternator problems right away so we really did not get to much driving time so we are going again this weekend. but me and my friend were riding while our dads were playing with there cars, and his dad let me ride his Raptor 700 with an 804 kit in it can you say INSANE :beercheers: i was beating dirt bikes up the hill . but it was pretty cool despite the problems. i only have one pic. ill put some more up after this saturday

post-1597-1192415838_thumb.jpg

Edited by tanner54

Hey man I saw your car helpin out the guy that broke down at comp on sat. I got it on video too. What happened. Sounded pretty ugly.

reallly can you send me the video? the alternator on his car was bad and there was not enough voltage going to the computer for the motor and it goes in to default and it only runs on 4 cylinders. but he got it all fixed now its $pocketchange$'s dads car

I was filming a car goin up comp around 2:45pm, gets about 1/4 way up and you can hear some nasty pops and it shut down. I then watched your car doin wheelstands up comp (sweet), then you guys were standin around. I didn't get it on tape but I saw someone walk down the hill and pick something up.

Hey where you the one riding the yellow raptor with twin yellow pipes? if so you were racing ktm kid XD.

that was me :D your bike was fun to race (its pretty fast) and you dont weigh much lol you skinny thing.. :clap: i am going to try again this weekend.

Capt

that was me :D your bike was fun to race (its pretty fast) and you dont weigh much lol you skinny thing.. :clap: i am going to try again this weekend.

Capt

How did it run Capt?Any better?My cases are split right now,my tranny got messed up kickoff weekend when i threw the chain.I got everything ordered so i should be out for Halloween.Its kinda cutting it close since the trans wont be here til tuesday but i can pull it off. :MBdance: Everything else will be here by the weekend but with no tranny i cant even start putting it back together.

How did it run Capt?Any better?My cases are split right now,my tranny got messed up kickoff weekend when i threw the chain.I got everything ordered so i should be out for Halloween.Its kinda cutting it close since the trans wont be here til tuesday but i can pull it off. :boyyy: Everything else will be here by the weekend but with no tranny i cant even start putting it back together.

got my radar gun today... going out late tommorow. lol my quad still hasnt made it on the dyno...waiting on dynojet to get something scheduled :MBdance: sry to hear about your bike man ... that suks... if its not 1 thing its like 7 huh? wow. i ordered me a swing arm from t dub. he was supposed to get it shipped today... maybe tomorrow :booty: so needless to say i am on a tight schedule also.. (i hate excuses lol). well hopefully you will get it back together cuz it suks not having your bike on any weekend let alone a big 1. BTW dont you have a case saver? changed my gearing out to see if it would help and i think it did a little just have to try it this weekend with my new gun :clap: . going to be hard to ride and clock at the same time lol.

Hopefully you (WE) are all up and running by next week (the way we want to run). good luck with the fixes.

Capt

got my radar gun today... going out late tommorow. lol my quad still hasnt made it on the dyno...waiting on dynojet to get something scheduled :MBdance: sry to hear about your bike man ... that suks... if its not 1 thing its like 7 huh? wow. i ordered me a swing arm from t dub. he was supposed to get it shipped today... maybe tomorrow :booty: so needless to say i am on a tight schedule also.. (i hate excuses lol). well hopefully you will get it back together cuz it suks not having your bike on any weekend let alone a big 1. BTW dont you have a case saver? changed my gearing out to see if it would help and i think it did a little just have to try it this weekend with my new gun :clap: . going to be hard to ride and clock at the same time lol.

Hopefully you (WE) are all up and running by next week (the way we want to run). good luck with the fixes.

Capt

Oh ya,the cases are fine.I was tapped in 4th when everything locked up.It was pretty bad.My trans gears just got messed up so i bought another set.Hopefully everything works out.At this point im pretty confident it will but you never know.Let me know what you run if you get your speeds.

Oh ya,the cases are fine.I was tapped in 4th when everything locked up.It was pretty bad.My trans gears just got messed up so i bought another set.Hopefully everything works out.At this point im pretty confident it will but you never know.Let me know what you run if you get your speeds.

Guess it could have been worse..in 4th pinned. well if you need anything (welded) i might beable to help (run a welding shop) let me know.

If i get my dyno run tomorrow and its running like its supposed to.. pluse i have some gearing ordered (hopefully it is already here). #'s wont mean much if not tuned but I will let ya know how it does. when i get back into town sunday.

Capt