04/05/09 report

wingnut

We went out for a day trip today with the KLLM's......One of the most fun day trips we've had. :lol:

Pro's:

Great weather

Great, smooth sand!

97.5 MPH on the flats....I'm glad we ran out of road!!!!! OOOOF!!!! :blink:

Driving rzr's like rails.

Kids digging their new bikes and learning how to shift with a clutch!(long live pinger's)

Tiff jaming with Tina in the rzr's! (both had great rides all day)

Used all the fuel we came with!

Watching two adult females dance to "Tootsie roll" at the entrance road!!!! :dunno:

Great rides in the orange rocket!

Con's:

THE ROAD WAS THE WORST I'VE SEEN IN YEARS!

Road will destroy trailer

When meeting in Dumont to buy a new quad, make sure you have the $$$$, we dropped the ball on that one!!! (Left the money on the kitchen counter) :dunno:

Make sure you have spark plug wires on all 8 cylinders!

Watch out for bee's!!!!

Don't put your phone in your pocket!

If you lose that phone, you won't find it!!!(I think I know where I lost it) :loser:

Great trip, can't wait 'till this weekend!!!!!!

LOL!! I lost all my pics with the phone :lol::loser: (but i know where it is if anyone goes to that one hill with the sand look for it lol )

It was one of the best trips out there.

and going 97.5 on the flats is :ah:

Driving rzrs like sandrails a little scary ( Craig and Tiff sliding down a hill sideways me yelling at David don't you do that too lol )

Good Times for sure :)

i guess your not ever gonna get that text about you leaving the money at home are ya??

:lol:

PICS DOOD where are the pics???

I know, we had to cameras and no pics, wtf?

Guest Crasher

What can I say, I'm LAME!!! I had a camera all day and only took a few pics of David shooting the hill in the orange rocket!! I will download them when I get home and put them up tonight. :dunno:

It was definitely a great day, even if I did forget the money......oh...and I definitely heard about that. :dunno::loser:

Weather was perfect!! Everybody needs to definitely bring some shorts next weekend!!! :blink: Tina....make sure yours have zippers for the pockets!! Maybe we can do another search on "that sandy hill " for your phone next weekend!! :lol: