This really tweeks me...

dunefreak

Sunday morning as we began to clean up camp, we noticed all this trash left at the camp next to us. I just don't get it. Don't people understand that if everybody left their trash behind like this, the dunes wouldn't be open to ride and camp in? Not to mention what a pig sty Dumont would be. :thumb: There was everything from beer cans all over, a GLASS wine bottle, a big GLASS tequilla bottle, GLASS beer bottles, a DelTaco burrito and wrapper, trash bags FULL of trash, and all kinds of sh*t. To those who camped there next to us, if you see this.... :headbang: Pick up your sh*t!

Remember???? PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT! and NO GLASS CONTAINERS!

post-3-1133156276_thumb.jpg

post-3-1133156318_thumb.jpg

post-3-1133156515_thumb.jpg

post-3-1133156553_thumb.jpg

post-3-1133156632_thumb.jpg

Thanks Dunefreak for cleaning that up. I wasn't able to make this trip to Dumont, but if I did, I would have been right there with ya!! What gets me is these A-holes who blow stuff up, light stuff on fire, and are all around idiots out there, then when the long arm of the law shows up, they are the first to complain especially when something get shut down. Copper canyon in Havasu got shut down, they complained. Comp Hill at Glamis got shut down at night, they complained. Well hello!!! If you weren't such a moron, and picked up after your self, or didn't act a fool, it would still be open!!!

Thanks again and you definitely ROCK!!!!!!....................... :headbang:

thats BS we picked up a bunch of crap when we left too. Its not that freekin hard but people are just lazy a$$'s that dont care :thumb: :headbang: I dont know why people think that if a chair breaks or there carpet gets thrashed just leaving it there is ok ITS NOT. then we have to pick it up and last I checked My kid was only six not a grown adult that should know better. OK im off my soapbox but

HOW ABOUT YOU LAZY F ERS PICK UP YOUR $H!T SO WE DONT HAVE TO.

I KNEW THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAMPED NEXT TO US WERE DUMB a$$es!!!! I BET THEY'RE THE ONES WHO PISSED ON MY TRUCK...... :thumb: I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE, BUT THEY SUCKED ANYWAYS......

I have a Honda that will piss on your yamaha so that it doesnt feel left out. :headbang:

yo pete- I was out there helping you pick up that trash and I thought it was the worst i've ever seen the dunes as far as the trash pickup was concerned.I also think that people didn't pick up the trash just because the weather wasn't as fun or favorable as they would have liked.Leaving your trash will only hurt the riders that go out there.I also think that those poopd---ks pissed on taomama's ride.If I would have caught those people i would have blasted that liquor bottle over their heads.I would've packed in then packed out their heads!ha!ha! :headbang:

To the people that left the trash behind :flipoff: To the people that picked the trash up :rockon:

I know the people in our camp will go around and police the area before they leave. It's really not that hard. I personally bring my own garabage can with me so I don't have to deal with garbage problems.

BRING IT IN_________________ TAKE IT OUT

If these people treat the outdoors like that, just imagine what the inside of their homes look like? Unfortunatly there isn't really a way to educate these jacka$$' except for ticketing them, but the rangers can't be everywhere. Hopefully their bad karma will follow them and they'll all find maggots in their sheets :rockon:

• 2 weeks later...