#1 EY3BA11

EY3BA11

DDR resident

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,251 posts
  • Name:Wounded Eyeball

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

Looking for an Iron Block 350.. Preferably long block or complete. Minor machine work ok (deck heads machine cylinders) 4 bolt main prefered. Let me know what you got :D
Raoul Duke: Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

#2 FE135

FE135

Dune Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Name:Neal

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:03 PM

Looking for an Iron Block 350.. Preferably long block or complete. Minor machine work ok (deck heads machine cylinders) 4 bolt main prefered. Let me know what you got :D

I have the 350 in my old sandrail. It is a two bolt block. Comp xtreme cam, crane roller rockers chromolly pushrods. Stock heads Edelbrock manifold and carb. Hi torque starter Huges heavy duty 2800 stall converter. Other stuff too, just don't remember off the top of my head. Ran great right up until the accident in the car and I shut the motor off. Havenít thought of selling it till your add so I havenít thought of a price yet. I know I could use a ATC 70 :)
Posted Image

#3 FE135

FE135

Dune Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

Just remembered some more, duel roller cam chain, HEI Dis with Accel mod. Cheap chrome ugly valve covers. K&N filter. Victor Jr water pump, MSD wires, and something else but again the memory just faded.
Posted Image

#4 EY3BA11

EY3BA11

DDR resident

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,251 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:04 PM

let me know how much your lookin for neal. Basically horse trading it for a truck :P My brother needs a motor for a pre-runner project in trade i get a 74 4wd powerwagon :P
Raoul Duke: Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

#5 jalper

jalper

Dune Shredder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Name:Jason Alper

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

Got this, with adapter plate, clutch, pressure plate, headers, alternator, will sell without intake, easy to run a carb

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1738.JPG
  • IMG_1737.JPG
  • IMG_1735.JPG
  • DSC_6786.JPG

#6 FE135

FE135

Dune Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:22 PM

I have an extra intake and carb.

Let me figure a price for ya. I'm in Cali though. You could find cheap in LV I'm sure.
Posted Image

#7 dunefreak

dunefreak

DDR resident

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,440 posts
  • Interests:duning, dual sport ADV, hiking, photography, nature, travel
  • Name:Pete

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:29 AM

4 bolt main preferred. Just curious. But why?

05 Tech 3 Motorsports
06 Sandpiper

05 Dmax

85 ATC70, Lifan 110 electric start
12 KTM 690 Enduro R

https://www.facebook.com/dumontduneriders
http://www.actionshutter.net/
https://www.facebook...tterPhotography

Dumont grid map

#8 EY3BA11

EY3BA11

DDR resident

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,251 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:23 AM

let me know how much your lookin for neal. Basically horse trading it for a truck :P My brother needs a motor for a pre-runner project in trade i get a 74 4wd powerwagon :P

4 bolt main preferred. Just curious. But why?

At some point he plans on building it for high rpm/hp start with a decent foundation and build it from there. Unless im totally missing something in the concept that the 4 bolt mains hold up to high hp and rpm better?

#9 dunefreak

dunefreak

DDR resident

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,440 posts
  • Interests:duning, dual sport ADV, hiking, photography, nature, travel
  • Name:Pete

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

At some point he plans on building it for high rpm/hp start with a decent foundation and build it from there. Unless im totally missing something in the concept that the 4 bolt mains hold up to high hp and rpm better?

You don't really need a 4 bolt main block for that. Some people think you do, but I have seen 2 bolt main blocks produce crazy high rpm horsepower and never have an issue. Rods end up going well before the mains anyhow. Posted Image I learned that a long time ago from an old timer motor builder. And that guys knew his sh*t. Posted Image

05 Tech 3 Motorsports
06 Sandpiper

05 Dmax

85 ATC70, Lifan 110 electric start
12 KTM 690 Enduro R

https://www.facebook.com/dumontduneriders
http://www.actionshutter.net/
https://www.facebook...tterPhotography

Dumont grid map

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users