I got ROBBED

1BADYFZ

YEa for Quad of the month. I have entered 4 times and never won, then my final pic i was sure and i lose to a guy doing a dam roost and all you can see of his bike is the front wheels..

I thought this was the best bike not best riding picture.... :laughoff: :jester:

Had to vent but it's all in fun and congrats to the winner... Im going right now to do some berm shots and enter those to win.. :fatdance: :ahhhhh:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad-crying.gifpost-475-1170355594.gif

I can't believe this is even a topic. I think this tops chase's thread about staying or going.

You were......post-475-1170355235.gif .....face it.

:fatdance:

...on a serious note factryblack84 has been denied for some time also and I never once heard him cry about it (I should know, he's my son). Everyone was giving him a hard time about his pics of his bike only in the garage. Now he got a great action shot and won.

...and the best bike thing is an opinion that everyone is entitled to. :laughoff:

Well put, Gerald. I can't believe your a$$ hurts over this, Sam. :ahhhhh: :laughoff: :jester:

Everyone votes based on different things...best looking, most $$ invested, fasted, their own preferred manufacturer, best picture, etc. We can't tell them HOW to vote. :dunno: :fatdance:

Had to vent but it's all in fun and congrats to the winner...

I guess you missed this part, so i know who you 2 voted for... :fatdance:

anyways is was kinda of a joke, but what can you do.. and pete you may not be able to tell them how to vote, but you can say something about what pictures are sent in, everybody but him had a pic of the bike, not an action shot..

maybe next time. :laughoff: ..lol

Edited by 1BADYFZ

YEa for Quad of the month. I have entered 4 times and never won, then my final pic i was sure and i lose to a guy doing a dam roost and all you can see of his bike is the front wheels..

I thought this was the best bike not best riding picture.... :laughoff: :jester:

Had to vent but it's all in fun and congrats to the winner... Im going right now to do some berm shots and enter those to win.. :fatdance: :ahhhhh:

Stop by our camp and you can have runner-up Silver Bullet and a tri tip sandwitch.

I guess you missed this part, so i know who you 2 voted for... :jester:

anyways is was kinda of a joke, but what can you do.. and pete you may not be able to tell them how to vote, but you can say something about what pictures are sent in, everybody but him had a pic of the bike, not an action shot..

maybe next time. :ahhhhh: ..lol

I caught the it's all in fun......however the contest is called "rides of the month"....no where does it say "best bike" or "fastest bike" or "best pic".

....and Pete did say the pics should be in the sand preferably.post-475-1170362487.gif

:fatdance:

Maybe next time we'll just let you enter by yourself, or I'll enter my big wheel against your quad.

16-Inch-Big-Wheel-Tricycle.jpg

Now don't be jealous of my big bad ride. :laughoff:

Just curious, but it supposed to be bike of the month not coolest action shot. What I mean is that looked like a stock bike doing a roost am I wrong?

Stealing the poor kids thunder I see. :rockwoot: ...and the best bike thing is an opinion that everyone is entitled to.

I caught the it's all in fun......however the contest is called "rides of the month"....no where does it say "best bike" or "fastest bike" or "best pic".

:bawl::bawl: COME ON!!!!!! Were you going for quad of the month or Miss America!!!

:dunno: You're killing me Craig!!!!

However, I'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever put my ol skool rail in the contest again. After seeing the crying over a quad contest I can only imagine the flack if my below 10k rail won over the way over 10k rails. :bawl: Or perhaps that would be a good thing...then we'll see who all the whiners are!! :rockwoot:

Besides it was put to a vote and the DDR peeps spoke. The ride of the month for quads is factryblack84!!! :bawl: Congratulations Jon!!! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!! :stick_smack:

Sept 06...you lost by 1 vote to a chick bike...

post-870-1155694533_thumb.jpg

Damn dude...that really sucks. That chick bike must have had more bling or something.

...and this is the pic that factryblack84 used to post many times....

post-643-1166646254_thumb.jpg

Here was his first entry, which he lost and never complained about..

Click for the first defeat!!

...and the flack he received in the past....rightfully so....

quad of the month in the garage with a bicycle hanging in front of it? if it was dirty i would give it props. :P

...and yet again he posted with the same pic...even though he got flack on the first event he posted in...

Click for the second defeat!!!

In my opinion Jon is a winner...because against all odds he adapted and overcame....he was victorious and through it all he acted like an adult!!! :rockwoot:

Ok, I'm sure I'll end up regreting this, but I have to put my .02 cents in here. You guys are coming down awfully hard on 1BADYFZ, but I see his point. The contest is for the nicest ride, and I'm sorry but his bike is bad a$$!!!! There is obviously an enormous amount of work done to it, and I think it is A+. I'm not saying I agree with starting this thread, but I can see why he's upset about losing to a stock bike. On the other hand, factryblack84's bike is also nice and his pic is very cool! (hey, I'm NEUTRAL here!) :stick_smack: Enough said. :rockwoot:

I agree and understand, Glenn...BUT the Contest title is QUAD OF THE MONTH....not NICEST QUAD OF THE MONTH. It's completely up to the members of DDR to choose a bike that they think should be the quad of the month. It might not always be the nicest, fastest, or most $$ invetsed bike to win.